2016 Part Three

June 2016

Peter can't sleep once they are back at the hotel that night, so he pulls out his video camera. "I should probably go to bed, but I really don't want to," Peter says to the camera. He then changes into his Spider-Man costume and walks over to Percy. "You want to come and explore with me?" he asks his cousin.

"Go back to sleep Pete," Percy mumbles before rolling over. Peter then sticks his phone to his suit chest, then swings out the window. Peter follows the sound of music and finds a party in the rooftops. everyone seems really excited to see him, so Peter takes lots of video of everyone. Somehow, he finds himself giving people rides on his webs.

•••

The next morning, Peter is filming parts of breakfast when the waitress gives him a smile causing Peter to blush. "Oh, someone likes you," Percy smirks from behind Peter.

"Ew, gross," Peter replies shrugging it off.

"Out late Spider-Manning?" Happy asks as Peter turns towards him with the camera.

"Uh yeah, you know, just swinging around the block," Peter replies hoping Happy didn't realize he went to a party.

Happy picks up a newspaper and shows it to Peter, "Sticky boy saves Chancellor?" the man asks challenging Peter.

"That was the Chancellor?" Peter asks while Percy facepalms behind him, "I mean its not like they got a photo so..." Peter rambles as Happy flips over the paper to show Peter the picture.

Peter gasps, "Oh, that's awesome. Can I keep this?" He asks. Happy's face gives him the answer, no.

August 2016

Percy stands on the beach glad the Fates agreed not to screw up this special day. He investigates the crowd and spots Aunt May in the front row waving at him. Next to her is Tony Stark who somehow made it here without any paparazzi and after him is Poseidon in his Hawaiian shirt and Bermuda shorts. Across the aisle from them is Athena and Annabeth's step-mom and kids. Next to them are Magnus' friends Sam, Alex, Hearthstone, and Blitzen. Behind them are most of the campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter and most of the Olympians as well as Cater and Sadie Kane with some magicians from the 21st Nome. Some other deities from other pantheons showed up, and well you can't say no to a god, so Percy let them stay.

Suddenly the music starts, and Peter and Thalia walk out of the woods both looking very uncomfortable and onto the aisle, behind them is Grover and Piper, then Frank and Hazel, then Leo and Calypso, Nico and Reyna, Will and Rachel, and finally Magnus and Clarisse both looking like they want to kill each other.

"You got this man," Peter whispers as he passes by. After all the bridesmaids and groomsmen take their place on the stage, Meg McCaffrey comes out throwing flower seeds and making them bloom on the ground creating a flower carpeted aisle. Finally, Annabeth exits the woods with her dad. She's wearing a floor length grey dress with blue accents and a veil extending down from a laurel on her head. "Close your mouth, you're going to catch some flies," Peter mutters.

When Annabeth reaches the stage her dad leads her onto the stage, then goes and sits down between Athena and his wife. "You look beautiful," Percy mouths as he lifts the veil away from Annabeth's face.

"Ok you two, lets get this started," Chiron starts standing behind the two lovers, "We've all known this day was going to come as no two people were meant for each other more than these two..." the centaur starts.

•••

"...Perseus Parker, do you take this woman to be your wife?" Chiron asks.

"I do," Percy replies.