2018 Part Two

The army all line up in formation as Steve, Natasha, and T'Challa go and talk to the alien duo.  "What do you think they're talking about?" Percy asks Sam and Bucky.

"Probably the usual, this is our planet, you can't come here, blah blah blah" Sam says.

"They surrender?" Bucky asks Steve when he returns.

"Not exactly," the man replies.

Suddenly hundreds of creatures of sorts come flooding out of the jungle.  "What the hell," Bucky mutters.  The creatures run into the barrier harming themselves as they try to get through.  War Machine and Falcon fly overhead shooting down the creatures from the sky.  The Wakandans fire at them from behind their line of shields.  It's really organized like the troops at New Rome. 

Soon, Bruce realizes the creatures are moving to go around the barrier, T'Challa calls Shuri to open the forcefield.  "Wakanda forever!" the king shouts as the forcefield opens and everyone rushes to attack.  Percy runs with everyone else as Steve and T'Challa easily outpace everyone and reach the monsters first.

Percy pulls out his sword and slices through creatures like butter.  He soon realizes he has a personal hurricane around him and the other warriors are moving away from him as he tears through the ranks of monsters.  Soon, however, it seems like the aliens might be overwhelming the Avengers and Wakandans.

Suddenly, a rainbow streak touches down in the middle of the field, an ax crackling with lightning cuts through a group of aliens.  Percy looks back to the rainbow, but in its place is Thor with a raccoon and tree person.  He's crackling with lightning and has a short haircut, looks like Thor changed too.   "Bring me Thanos!" Thor shouts running and killing tons of aliens with his new lightning abilities.  Has he always been able to do that?

"Yeah, you guys are screwed now!" Bruce shouts from the Hulkbuster armor.

After a few more minutes of fighting these giant spinning machines come out of the ground heading towards the bulk of the battle.  Scarlet Witch lands in front of the machines and stops them and guides them so they only hit the aliens.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve shouts as Bruce flies overheard to help.

"I need back-up now!" Bruce shouts.  Percy sees Steve running over to help, so he continues fighting.

•••

On the strange planet, Peter is looking out as Tony and Doctor Strange figure out what to do, suddenly, he spots a group walking towards the ship.  "If aliens end up implanting eggs in my chest and I eat one of you, I'm sorry," Peter rambles.

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip, you understand?" Tony says obviously done.

"I'm trying to say that something is coming," Peter says realizing that wasn't the best way to tell them that.  Suddenly, a bomb drops in the middle of the three blowing them away.

Peter gets up to find an alien looking at him, she has big eyes and glowing antennae.  "Whoa whoa whoa, please don't put your eggs in me!" Peter exclaims webbing up the alien.  He's then kicked by a man in a metal mask.

"Stay down clown," the man shouts shooting him with his blasters.  Peter swings away and up onto the rafters to escape.  When Peter tries to attack the man, he throws some sort of glowing rope that ties Peter up.  The man grabs Peter and puts a gun to his head.

"Ok everybody, stay where you are, chill the f out," the man says as both Tony and Doctor Strange raise their arms to attack him.  The man retracts his mask, 'I'm going to ask you this one time, where is Gamora?"