An Old Friend : The Egg : Part 3

Start from the beginning

Ember whined as she tried to look for (Y/N) but was no where to be found. Tauriel heard the dragons' cry and walked over to her, rubbing her snout in a comforting way. Ember leaned her head into Tauriel's side and closed her eyes while they silently hoped you were alright. Everyone was hoping you were okay, but the waters looked too rough for even a dwarf to survive. Thorin finally straightened himself, "Have Dain and his men search along the edges of the waters. I've likely lost my father. I can't lose her too." He told Dwalin, who nodded and quickly ran off as well. Thorin looked over everyone's faces and decided to go look for you as well, giving everyone time to grieve on their own.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - A Week Later - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Rivendell Elven guards passed through the forest as they scouted for any enemies who may be lurking around their borders

The Rivendell Elven guards passed through the forest as they scouted for any enemies who may be lurking around their borders. As couple of the elven guards crossed the stream keeping a sharp eye out, one of them saw a figure slumped over along the rocks, face down in the wet gravel. The elves drew their swords and approached, calling out to whoever this was. They recognized it was an injured person  but they couldn't take any chances with letting their guard down and getting ambushed.

They continued forward toward the slumped figure, hopping off their horses, swords still drawn. The guard turned the figure over to see it was Queen (Y/N) and immediately called to someone who any bandages. They quickly made work to patch up any major wounds that were still open. Once they were finished, the elven guards helped support her body onto one of their horses. The guard that shared a horse with her informed their superior of what happened and then made off to Rivendell without haste.

The guard approached the gates, riding up to a pair of stairs that lead to their gust bedrooms. The guard who supported the Queens' body helped her off the horse and carried her up and inside as he called for some guards to find any available healers. After getting her body settled in the room, the healers made work on her body, quickly stripping away what was left of her clothes and began properly patching (Y/N) up.

While she laid there unconscious and the healers now done, Lord Elrond walked in to see how she was doing. "Lady (Y/N) has suffered severe injuries. She is lucky to be alive, given her current condition. But she may be unconscious for a few days, if not longer." Seeing how many bruises were on her head, he didn't doubt it. After making sure (Y/N) was still alive, he walked to the small desk that sat in the corner of the room. Lord Elrond sadly watched (Y/N)'s dead-like state body, hoping you'll wake. He knew how fragile humans were and the fact that their life spans are considerably short compared to the other races of Middle Earth. He sat there pondering how you got into such a situation. Elrond grabbed some spare parchment that was inside the desk and began writing a letter to King Thorin telling him your whereabouts and your current condition, then went to send a raven to Erebor.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - A Month Later - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -