"And Shawn came in riding on a horse, shirtless, to help you." James said and everyone laughed.

"Not at all, he actually offered me a ride to my house and from then on we sorta began to talk constantly. We were inseparable."

"Did you ask him out or vice versa?"

"Well he always wanted to take me out on a date."

"Wow Shawn, making moves." James smirked and the crowed wooed. 

"She rejected me at first though!" Shawn defended himself.

"Nicole how dare you reject this poor boy? Just look at him!" James yelled and Shawn pouted. 

"Well in the end I did go on a date with him and I'm glad that I made the right decision, the rest is history." I said as I looked at Shawn, smiling like a dork. Before I could turn to look at James I could hear him gagging in the background.

"James is jealous guys." Shawn said and I laughed.

"Speaking of jealous, how did the fans react?"

"Almost all of them are supportive, it's amazing, but there are some who don't agree."

"Well luckily you have most of them on your side supporting you." He said and we both nodded in agreement. "How did your parents react Shawn?"

"They were very supportive, you know, I'm lucky to have parents who love Nicole as much as I do as well as her brothers. They're just so amazing and even my sister along with the rest of my family treats everyone as if they have been around forever. They're my family."

"Have you met them Nicole?"

"Yes, various times, even when Shawn was away I visited his mom just to hang out and talk. I truly love them and they treat my brothers and I amazingly. They're my family as well."

"And how did your parents react?" He asked me and I cleared my throat as Shawn tightened his grip on my hand.

"Well, my dad actually passed away a couple of years ago and my mom is currently hospitalized due to a coma." I explained and James' face softened as the crowd gasped. 

"I'm so sorry Nicole, I did not know. I wish your mom a speedy recovery."

"Thank you I appreciate it, and I know both of my parents would be really supportive because of how great Shawn is and how he treats others."

"I'm sure they would." He grinned. "Alright we're going to take a quick break and we'll right back to play Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts!"

We took a short break as he said and he came over to me, giving me a warm hug. I smiled and Shawn and I went backstage for a while so we could chill out for a second.

"Camera rolling in 5!" Someone called out and Shawn sighed.

"Hey." He pulled me closer to him, resting his hands on my waist.

"What?"

"You know I'm proud of you right?"

"I know, baby, thank you." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his chin.

"You did really good."

"And you'll do even better because you're performing."

"You excited?"

"Yes, because I get to see you in action." I chuckled. "Oh, by the way, what's this game we're playing I'm so confused."

"You'll see." He winked and they called us back to the stage.