Pray For Me (Yes this is a chapter)

Start from the beginning

"Isn't that right, Laserbeak?"

No response.

"Quite unfortunate that you won't bond with him. You two would be an unstoppable pair,"

No response.

"Although is saddens me greatly that your creator was killed under my care. That, I can never atone for," The maiden shook her head and gently creased her arm rest- feeling a slight tremble under her palm.

"But it is ok now my dear songbird. For that is why we are here, is it not?"

And explosion happened below.

"To get revenge on the rival who dared to kill your creator,"

The minicon rumbled in anticipation- making the woman smile.

~~~

If you damn this beauty mistakenly, this is the show people pay to see

~~~

"At least you made use of his body and upgraded yourself. You have grown considerably large and quite a comfort for me to rest in,"

Now there was no response- making the women gently smile.

"But you only did that so they wouldn't make use of Soundwave's corps, right?"

...no response.

~~~

Pray for me,

~~~

Devoid of emotion.

Devoid of feelings.

Devoid of life.

~~~

Pray for me,

~~~

That what the majority make the cybertronians out to be.

~~~

Pray for me,

~~~

The giant, dirtied mech lowered to one knee in front of the woman- lowering his optics as the girl continued to silently stare at his battered form; dripping energon here and there from some unseen wounds while Laserbeak silently stayed put on the ground.

The sky was blackened from the smoke and fire that rose up from the destroyed machines that littered the battle field. Although all was quiet.

The Dominus female looked at her surroundings with a soft look across her face. The observes the burning metal, the scorch marks on the ground, the kicked up rocks and dirt...

...and the bloody puddle underneath one of the machines.

She turns back to her mech and gently smiles up at the Prime.

~~~

Ladies and Gentlemen,

~~~

"You've done well, Optimus Prime. You never cease to amaze me."

~~~

The Beautiful,

~~~

The mech said nothing but simply kept his head lowered- praying for the one upstairs to answer his prayer...

To end this nightmare...

For all sentient beings have the right to freedom...

~~~

And Damned...

~~~

So why'd they take his?

I tried to go for a dark/ominous theme for this chapter but I don't know if that what you guys got... (T ^ T)

But I'd like to hear your thoughts on this! What do you think of chapters like this? What do you think of the change in relationship between you (the reader) and Optimus?

I'm also thinking of making a book separate of this where its mainly focused around the reader and Optimus but in scenarios like this (since this isn't a father daughter one-shot). Lemme know what you guys think~

Fun fact, Dominus is Latin for master~