Pray For Me (Yes this is a chapter)

I'm back- and I've regained some of my motivation.

This one-shot was inspired by a song called Pray for me by G-Eazy (as shown above). I really like the ominous and dark vibe it had and I just kinda worked with that.

Oh, and this is an AU where all Cybertronians (Autobots and Decepticons) have been exposed to the world and the Autobots are now forced to serve a certain human for protection so that they can continue functioning and not be decommissioned (aka killed) by the human government. Also the war is still at play and yes, there are humans who agree to the views of Decepticon and crave power like them so they force Decepticons to serving them.

Oh, and a heads up, the intent of the humans (lets call them Dominus's) of both sides aren't what you can expect of them all.

Also your an adult in this one. (and a hint of Laserbeak in this one)
________________________________

~~~

Pray for me....

Pray for me....

~~~

"Primus..."

~~~

Talk to the man upstairs,

~~~

"...let this end..."

~~~

Hoping he answers my prayers,

~~~

Down the white polished, marble stairs walked his Dominus- clad in beautiful clothing which complimented her overall figure. Her hair was shining and looked as if it were the softest silk in the world, perfectly framing her face. And on her arms, white velvet gloves dawned her slim fingers till it reached her elbow.

She elegantly walked down the flight of stairs and stopped right in front of him before silently motioning for the metal giant to lean forward.

~~~

She look like an angel,

~~~

"My dear Optimus Prime," She gently creased his cool faceplate with her covered servo- forever hiding her soft petite hand. She looked straight into Optimus's blue cyan optics with her own glowing eyes- looking at him as a mother would a child.

Then, she delicately smiled.

"My dear Optimus, won't you fight for me?"

And spoke very gently to him.

"I need you to destroy them,"

~~~

She might be a demon,

~~~

And the big blue and red mech was unable to do anything but lean back from her and lower his head in respect. He placed a servo over his spark and shifted his form so that he was kneeling before monotonously saying,