seventy four | narration

"renjun, who are you texting?" donghyuck asked the other who was rapidly typing on his phone.

renjun looked at him and shook his head, "oh, it's mom.. he was just checking on us if we already arrived at the venue." he gave him a tight smile.

donghyuck shrugged, but nodded anyways. "where are your tickets?" he asked everyone.

the rest just waved their tickets in response to what donghyuck have said. "good." he nodded.

"i can't believe mark gave us tickets." donghyuck sighed. "i mean, we can buy our own but he still insisted." he pouted.

"what's the fuss, hyung? shouldn't you be happy because we'll see them again?" chenle asked.

donghyuck sighed. "well, i am happy... it's just that... i feel like i'm using him..." he looked down.

jaemin patted his back, "but are you?"

donghyuck immediately shook his head. "no! why would i use the person i love?"

"so the truth went out." they all looked at the person who talked. it was kun, with ten and lucas.

"kun-ge!" chenle immediately rushed towards kun and hugged his gege.

"you missed me, lele?" kun chuckled as he ruffled the younger's hair.

jeno nudged jisung who was silent. "he loves you. what are you sulking for?" jeno laughed, and jisung just glared at him.

kun sighed and stepped away from chenle. "i feel like jisung's already murdering me in his mind." he laughed.

jisung immediately shook his head. "i'm not, hyung!" he said, waving his hands defensively, and grinning afterwards.

they were busy laughing and talking to each other. while donghyuck, on the other hand, was busy staring at mark's poster that was posted on one of the posts in the venue.

"hyuck." ten called his attention.

the younger blinked several times before looking at ten. "yes hyung?"

"are you okay? you look pale." kun said.

jaemin sighed and answered for donghyuck. "he skipped breakfast because he was too excited." he rolled his eyes.

kun gave him a stern look, "donghyuck, even if you're excited, you should never skip meals. especially breakfast." he sighed.

"i know, hyung... and i'm sorry. it's just that my mind is really occupied too..." donghyuck sighed.

"too busy thinking of something? or someone, i believe." yukhei smirked.

"get lost, lucas." the younger glared at him.

a few moments later, the guard started to let them in. they handed their tickets and went to their respective places.

"why the fuck am i feeling nervous?" donghyuck laughed nervously.

"hyung just calm down.. everything's fine. why are you even nervous?" jisung said.

donghyuck shrugged.

----------
jongdae's gonna get a solo album!!!! finally!!!!!! @ sm what about baekhyun tho?!

happy birthday to my queen taeyeon, and to my bubs haknyeon and hwall!❣️