twenty eight | narration

mark sat in front of donghyuck whose mind was a total mess. he was wondering why mark lee, his bias, sat in front of him while looking nervous.

donghyuck would avoid eye contact as much as possible, because first, he was shy. second, he doesn't know how the two of them would react. third, he already has his mark, and he would arrive soon and might see the scene.

but you can't blame donghyuck for being a fan. he coughed awkwardly and started to ponder every confidence left in his body. "h-hi... y-you're mark lee, right?" idiot, you didn't need to ask. you fucking know him.

mark faced him. "donghyuck." he smiled nervously. "glad to finally meet you."

donghyuck's eyes widened and blushed. "h-how did you know me?" he asked. his mind went blank. his bias was talking to him!

mark took a deep breath and held the younger's hands that were on the table. "i-it's me... your mark... marksleeee on instagram."

"how the fuck—" donghyuck's eyes widened when he realized everything. the times when his mark was commenting on his posts, pretending like mark lee.

the time when he asked him to meet up, and he was telling him that nothing should change between the two of them once they see each other.

it wasn't a role play account.

it was mark.

the mark lee he loves.

mark fished his phone out of his pocket and opened his knstagram app. he immediately went to their conversation and messaged donghyuck.

heychan

marksleeee
do you believe me,
donghyuck?

donghyuck's phone vibrated and he was shocked when his mark messaged him.

"you... y-you're the same person as my mark...." haechan slowly stood up, not believing everything.

"hyuck..." mark stood up.

haechan shook his head. "u-uh... i have to go..."