sixty two | narration

"hyuck..." the said male turned towards the door when he heard someone call his name.

it was already 7 in the evening and his friends were already having their dinner downstairs. he decided to skip, since he wasn't feeling good, and he lost his appetite.

"what now, hyung?" he said, his voice void of any emotion.

renjun sighed, "hyuck can you stop being a bitch for a while and eat? even if all of us don't say it most of time time, hyuck, we care for you, okay? your health is even more important than mark-hyung!"

"i wasn't even thinking of him... i just don't feel good, hyung..." the younger said calmly and sat up, gesturing his hyung to come closer to get his food. "thanks for the food, hyung... i really appreciate it.. and I'm fine, don't worry." he smiled weakly.

renjun placed his hand on donghyuck's forehead, only to find out that it was hot. he sighed and stood up, "i'll have either jisung or chenle later to give your medicines. for now, eat."

"i will, hyung... you guys should eat too." he said.

renjun nodded and left his room, leaving the sick guy alone. he got the chopsticks beside his bowl and started eating.

"did jaemin cook this? it's really good..." he said while munching on his dinner.

he quickly ate his dinner and was about to go down to wash his plate, but his phone buzzed.

his phone lit up and showed a notification from instagram.

it was a message from mark.