C: My Son

B: *laughs* Your son Ha ypu weren't Even pregnant

C: I was until you gave me that fuckin sleeping spell & it killed my baby

HS: *laughs* You should of known what we were planing to do

C: You son of a BITCH

I ran & jumped Hans & started punching him over & over again none stop the only thing i saw was red i was angry on what they did to me on hurting my baby i felt warmth on my hand i knew that was his blood so i stopped punchig him. I looked at my hand that was covered with his blood but i didn't kill him just have him a few bumps & bruises but his alive don't worry, Then i felt someone jumping on my back & trying to choke me then the redness started coming back & I pulled her from her hair & fliped her off of me & slammed her to the floor. She groaned a bit then got back on her feet so she could fight me.

B: You made the biggest mistake of your life here your Highness

C: Did i now, you made the biggest mistake of your life first when you gave me that sleeping spell.

B: *Evil Laughs* Like i cared about your kid he deserve it

C: *gasp* No i didn't he was a baby, A baby who doesn't know how to defend itself & you killed him

B: *laughs* i don't care you bitch She threw the first punch this time & missed me as always but she did hit the locker so i got her from her hair & pinned her to the floor i started to see red again but i didn't know how i took out my pocket Knife out & put it close to her neck but i heard someone calling me to put the knife down.

E: Sis put the knife down sis

C: NO she killed him

A: Yeah i know she killed the baby but you don't need to kill her

J: Yeah she just needs a punch or 2 but you don't need to kill her not yet

M: Their right Crystal just put it down

C: *sobs* Your right that wouldn't change anything & it wouldn't bring him back but it can take away this itch i have to beat her ass. I dropped the knife on the floor & Anna kicked it to the side just incase i changed my mind & decided to cut the bitch up.

B: You Bitch.

C: Say goodnight

B: Fuck Yo....... I cut her off by punching her in the face she threw some punches to but they didn't hurt as much. I knew she is not going to give up easy i just kept throwing punches until she'll give up, She started bleeding from her nose & i only had a scratch on my face but it wasn't that bad she was about to fall but then guess who decided to jump in *giggles*.

JE: You are not going to win this time your Highness

L: yeah this time we will

If You guessed Jenni & Linda you get a puppy yay.......I'm kidding but this got me even more angry i just wanted to beat them up but i couldn't take both of them & Bethany all in the same time & being the awsome friends & Sister they are Merida, Rap & Elsa help me with those to while i finish up with Bethany. While The girls were fighting Jenni & Linda Everyone around us were chanting fuck her up which kinda made me punch her even more but from the coner of my eye i saw Jenni has my knife & she got Punzie's Hair & Was about to cut it so i stopped punching Bethany & Yelled.