Help Me To Get Out Of This Nightmare

*CRYSTAL'S POV*

I'm running for my life here I'm trying to get away from The Ugly Crew, I tried using my power's but nothing is coming out So my 2nd chose is run for my life. Damn it Why can't i wake up then i remember i can call Toothless for help i then realize this isn't a dream anymore this is real life. So i screamed for Toothless to come

C: T-T-TOOTHLESS i waited for Toothless to come but he didn't Then i heard Bethany running in my Direction so i ran down the hall so he wouldn't catch me. I really hate this i lost my Family & My powers i know i'm going to lose my life next i can't give up now i need to fight The only way to live is to fight *gasp* that's right i always told that to Elsa so she would never give up if she's in a fight. SO why am i going to give up no i can't i'm going to fight until the bitter end of this. So i hide behind the wall i heard the coming i took out a knife that i took from the kitchen when i was running from them. I stayed there for a cool min until Bam..............I Stabbed Bethany in the Throat i saw the blood running down her throat & blood on the knife. She Had her eyes wide open & her mouth open gasping for air i just looked at her just with a blank expression just stairing at her Then i pulled the knife out of her throat & he fell on The ground. I got 1 down 2 more to go i started running again incase Hans or Pitch find me I tryed calling toothless one for time.

C: TOOTHLESS HELP ME, TOOTHLESS *GASP* DAMN IT come on Toothless. Still nothing Toothless didn't come i guess i'm on my own right now i just kept on running until i hear someone running so i hide once again i was breathing heavy jesus i never done this much running in my life before but if it keeps me alive i'll keep running until the end of time. I heard foot steps coming towards my way i took in a deep breat & i hold the knife up ready to stab this son of a bitch who's ruining my life. When He got Closer I swong the Knife &.....................BAM Right in the heart This time i got Hans i pulled the knife out of his chest & he fell to the ground. I looked at him lifeless on the floor i really hoped it was Pitch so i could of Finished him.

C: *breathing Heavly* I R-really Hopped it was Pitch but no matter he's Neeeeeeee..... I was cut of my someone grabbing me From the neck i shut my eyes really tight cause i was trying to catch my breath but i was struggling to get away from his grasp. I opened on eye & there he was with one of the nasties smiles ever Pitch. I Tryed everything to get away from him then i looked at my hand & it was turning grey slowly.

C: *gasp* What's happening to me. He looked down & started Laughing i just looked at him confussed. What is he laughing about my skin turning grey this isn't funny what the hell is happening to me, I'm still struggling to get away from his grip but he's 2 strong but he use to be really really weak. What he said next kinda shocked me.

P: You are going to be just like me Crystal Dear

C: *gasp* no, No I won't be like you ever. I was on the verge of crying why is my skin turning i won't transform in to him never. He was there laughing at me i was still stuggling but it was no use my vision was getting kinda blurry but i still heard him laughing.

P: You Will be one of us Crystal & Help us defeat your precious family so we can rule the school. I slowly lost consciousness & everything went black. After what felt like hours i woked up &  i was in a differnet room but this is my room i smiled looking out of my window looking at the moon i thought that i finally woked up from that nightmare but i was wrong i heard someone crying behind me i turned around & what i saw it took me back what i was looking scared me. I walked slowly up to the gang who were surrounding my bed so i walked a bit closer & I saw myself laying on my bed sweating i looked scared struggling for my life, My eyes widen & i was scared i walked back & ran to look out of the window why why is this happening to me why can't i wake up. I started to cry & i fell to my knees just talking to the moon.