The Beat Down at School

* CRYSTAL'S POV *

~*~ SCHOOL~*~

School the day i wished never came but i'm glad it did, I'm going to get Hans & Bethany for killing my son Liam wanted to call the police on them but i wouldn't let him. You see i wanted it to do it my way i wanted to feel there face on my fist while i beat the shit out of them, I made a plan & i told the gang about it & they agreed with it so I dressed like i did when i first came to this school & Elsa was dressed the same way. I made those son of a bitches think that i didn't come to school so they come & talk to Elsa They will have a  surprise when they see me at her locker. It's was almost the end of class i told Elsa to hide or wait for us by the parking lot while i go to her locker & wait for these ugly fucks to come. I was just standing there when Jack here scared the shit out of me i was about to punch him for scaring me but i didn't cause i was saving it for Hans & Bethany.

C: You Fucker you scared me

J: *chuckles* Sorry i just came to tell you they are coming this way

C; Thank god my hands started to itch

J: Wow you really want to beat them up

C: Yes i do they killed my son, Won't you do the same if they killed Your's & Elsa's Kid

J: Well.....

C: Jack don't lie to me

J: Yes i would do the same if they hurt Elsa or our kids

C: You see i wanted to do this for him so to get rid of this pain i need to beat the fuckin Shit out of them.

J: Ok you are about to get your chance they are getting near by

C: Perfect

While i was talking to Jack i heard foot steps behind me & i heard those voices that i wanted to beat the shit out of but i have to keep come & act like Elsa for a few sec then the queen is coming out to play.

HS: So Elsa how's your Sister Crystal i hope dead

B: Yeah cause she was a pain in our asses

I was just smiling but still had my back turned on them Jack saw that & he acted like he was angry at them & i heard them laughing. I looked at Jack signaling to get the others who were just a few lockers down & he looked at me & just nodded then left me alone with the ugly fucks.  I just let them talk their mess until i see them getting a little bit closer then i saw them running towards me.

HS: So Tell us big fucks how does it feel that The Queen og you group is gone. when he said that i let them have it there i threw the first punch & hit him right in the nose he fell back & i heard all of them gasp & looked at me shock to see me & not Elsa.

C: oh i don't know why don't you ask her yourself

B: *gasp* y-y-you're alive b-b-but h-h-how

C: I don't Know maybe my wonderful sister Elsa & her boyfriend here saved me with there first kiss again.

B: What the fuck that wasn't suppose to happen you were suppose to be dead.

C: Well it didn't work but you did kill something that i love so fuckin much.

HS: & what the fuck is that