skip this part....

At Home....

Y/n:*enter the house*I'm home...

Mrs Kim:Y/n..!!You're finally home..!!I miss you..!!*hug Y/n*

Y/n:*hug Mrs Kim*I miss you too Omma...

Mrs Kim:Lets talk at the living room...

At Living room...

Y/n:*sits next to Mrs Kim*

Mrs Kim:So how was your day at there after exam..??

Y/n:Yeah...Everything was good..Aunty and Jisoo took care of me very well...

Mrs Kim:*nodded*Glad to hear that...By the way...You look so thin Y/n...Why..??

Y/n:Omma...I'm on my diet right now..Thats why I look thin..*fake smile*

Mrs Kim:Okayy..But dont diet too much okayy..You might hurt yourself if you diet too much...

Y/n:*nodded*Arrasso Omma..*smile*

Mrs Kim:Good girl..*patted Y/n head*

Y/n:Tomorrow I'm going to Jihyo unnie house...Do you want to come with me..??

Mrs Kim:No its okay..I'll meet them another day..

Y/n:Okay then..I'll go upstairs and packed my clothes..

Mrs Kim:*nodded*

At Y/n room..

Y/n:*enter the room then lying on the bed*

Y/n:*sigh*Why cant I tell Omma the truth..??I dont want to get heart attack if she know that I'm sick..

Flashback....

At Daegu Hospital....

Y/n:*enter the doctor room*

Doctor:*look at Y/n*Miss Kim Y/n..??

Y/n:Yes I'm...

Doctor:Okayy..You can sits..*smile*

Y/n:Thank you..*sits*

Doctor:So what can I help you..??

Y/n:Lately...I've been coughing so hard and it never stop...One day..When I coughing so hard..There is a blood coming from my mouth...And my throat hurt so much...So I make decision to come to hospital..

Doctor:We suspect you may have leukemia...

Y/n:W-what..??L-leukemia..??

Doctor:We need to confirm it first...Before that you need to do some check up so I can know what your disease...

Y/n:Nae....

Next day....

Doctor:Okayy Miss Y/n...I already got the result...*look at Y/n*

Y/n:So what is it doctor..??

Doctor:*sigh*I'm sorry to tell you this..But you have leukemia...

Y/n:*touch her chest*A-andwae...I-it cant be...You're kidding me right doctor..??*look at the doctor*

Doctor:I'm not Miss Y/n...And you only have one month...*look down*

Y/n:Before I die..??

Doctor:But this disease still can be treated..You just need to come to hospital and do chemotherapy..

Y/n:How about the cost..??

Doctor:The cost maybe too much for you..But I guarantee you can live like others after that..*smile*

Y/n:*sigh*I'll think about this later doctor..

Doctor:Okayy..But I hope you dont miss this opportunity to treated that disease..

Y/n:Okayy doctor..Thank you...

Back to present

Y/n:Aaarghh..!!What should I do.??!!

Y/n:Should I just tell this to Nayeon,Jeongyeon  and Jihyo unnie..??

Y/n:How about Mina..??Wait..!!I cant tell her about this..If she know..She maybe not achieve her dream to enter her dad university..I cant tell her about this..

Y/n:I'll meet Nayeon,Jeongyeon and Jihyo unnie amd told them about this..

Y/n:Appa...Wait for Y/n okayy..??Y/n will come and stay with Appa later...*closed her eyes*

To be continued...
_____________________________
Dont forget to vote and comment ☺️☺️
_____________________________