Chapter 7

~in my dreams you are mine, in my life you are my dream.~

I was walking over to my locker when I spot my friends waiting for me, I didn't tell them anything I didn't want to make a big deal out of every breath mr.ande- or aiden i should say takes.

"Hey guys" I say in a chirpy voice with a smile on my face.

"Hey babyygirl" ash hugs me so tight it makes me stumble backwards and I let out a genuine laugh.

"I didn't know you missed me so much" I stated as he pulls away with a small smile on his face.

"Aww she's smiling, thank the lord" ray announced and I jokingly roll my eyes.

"I'm just tired, I didn't get any sleep last night" I made up an excuse which by the way was partially true, I couldn't stop myself from overthinking.

Ash had his arm over my shoulders as we all were talking about the most random shit and finally I felt a bit like myself again finally not thinking about him, nope never mind just thought of him again.

-

I quickly sit in the corner last row next to the window, usually everyone preferred the back seats but in this case the front was basically full and there were up to 3 students including me sitting way too far back while the chairs in the middle where empty.

He turns to the class "ok" he says lightly as his eyes scan the room, he immediately stops when we make eye contact, he gives me a slight nod as he turns back to the whiteboard.

"I'm gonna hand out these worksheets, I am giving everyone forty five minutes to complete these, than we can start with the new chapter" he announced.

-

"Need help?" I hear his voice from above me, I was so concentrated on the worksheet I didn't realize when or how long he had been standing there.

"I guess" I murmured as I shit slightly so he could lean in.

After a few minutes of him explaining the question to me I subconsciously out of habit started to scratch my thighs.

I immediately felt a warm hand removing my hands before placing his hands on my over my thigh "stop that selene" he whispered in my ears, before continuing saying whatever god knows he was saying because the only that was in my mind right now was how his strong hand was stroking my thigh.

I looked at him slightly and there was a small smirk on his lips, 'son of a bitch knew what it was doing to me' I thought.

'But both can play this game' a little smirk played on my lips.

I grab his hand which was resting right above my knee and drag it closer to my inner thigh, his hands stiffen when we get close to my area as I try hard to stop myself from smirking, I didn't look up at him pretending I know know what I was doing, but man I wished I could see the look on his face.

"Sir?!" A yell interrupts this short encounter as we both quickly pull away from each other like two little kids getting caught doing something wrong "I need help with question four" the kid in front yells without looking back, thank god I almost forgot where we were.

I could see the annoyance in his eyes as he pulled back and went to help out the other kid it honestly was kinda funny, I touch my thigh in the same place that he was, god how I wished it lasted forever.

-

"Do you mind if I take you somewhere else for a while" he turns to me while he was driving his really expensive Mercedes Ben to my house.

"Yeah sure" I say honestly not feeling like going home anyways.

After a few minutes we were heading in these roads that I was unfamiliar with, out of habit of paranoia I started to look around my surroundings.

I felt a warm hand on my mine as it immediately made me turn to aiden "are you scared that I'll do something to you?" his voice filled with curiosity.

"No no not at all!" I quickly exclaimed "i was just curious, I've never been here on this side of town before" I explained.

He smiles "is that so?" He paused "so you trust me enough" he gaves me a slight glance with a smirk on his face.

I let out a small laugh "I wouldn't be here if I didn't trust you".

I didn't realize how in between our conversation that he still had his hand on mine. His grip on my hands tighten, "here we are"

I immediately turn see the most beautiful view I had ever since in my 18 years of life, we were in front of the ocean, it was so untouched far from the destructive hands of humans, we out of the city, out of the noise, it felt like we were the only two left on this world.

I look at the him, completely awestruck "it's so beautiful" I say in disbelief.

"I use to come here almost everyday, this was the place that helped me clear my head out, this place its just so naturally beautiful" he smiles as his head rests back, he shuts his eyes gently.

"I can't believed I've never been here before" I still awestruck murmured quickly.

"I brought you here because this place reminds me of you" he admitted, his eyes still close.

I immediately turn to him, not believing that I was even comparable to such beauty.

"That's so nice of you, thank you"

"You're welcome beautiful" he says softly "I just wanted to show you what I see when I see you everyday" he points to the view.

We both just sit back and without another word we stared into the sky till it was almost sunset.