"Hi Kassie." We said in unison. "And it's only been like eight months, relax." I added, grabbing my bags and placing them in the trunk, alongside Felix's suitcase as well. We chatted for a second while another figure arose from the driver's side, walking over to us. Once I could catch a glimpse of the face in the Toronto sun, my heart stopped. An electric wave of shock ran through each nerve of my body as the blood from my face vanished and my eyes shooting open, big like a deer in headlights because I couldn't believe who I was looking at. I didn't think I'd see that person again, I thought it would have been impossible for them to get out of jail, but here they are, driving Kassie around. I instantly ran up to hug them, tears at the brim of my (H/C) eyes.

"I thought you wouldn't get out - you even said you were in there for life." I said, wiping my tears of happiness. They wrapped their long limbs around my smaller body, pulling me closer.

"And guess what? I beat the fucking odds and did the impossible." She grinned at me. Her hair wasn't in the ponytail that I was used to. Instead, it was up in a sleek bun, and her baby hairs were laid. She had hoop earrings on, and her face had an unusual shine to it - it looked like she has a little makeup on. Her smile was brighter and more wholesome than ever, it was the smile of a loving mom.

"Yang," her name left my mouth, smooth like butter. "The shit that you do is God-like, bro. No one could surpass that."

"Well, it was with a little elbow grease and the help of my younger sister, I'm a free woman again," she pointed behind her to Kass, "so you should call her actions God-like and not mine." I didn't even question the fact that they were related, but only nodded and listened to what she said. We got back inside the car, where I bumped into little Yang - aka her son. He sucked on her thumb while he quietly slept in his car seat. His curly hair laid over his half opened chocolate brown eyes and his cheeks were a bight pink, complementing his tan skin. He looks a little like prepubescent Jackson...

"Where's Jay?" Felix asked, pulling out his headphones from his back pocket.

"Down at the ranch. He's going to meet up with his boys soon, so we'll drop you off there, then go do our lady things." Yang said as she turned the stringing wheel, already honking as she almost bumped into a car that was coming down at full speed. (Felix: sEnD hEr To ThE rAnCh)

--

It was the wedding day, and we haven't see any boy in the past twenty-four hours. They did say that it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride on the wedding day, but we took it a bit father - in where the bridesmaids can't see their partner as well. From what we know, Jay, Felix and the rest of the groomsmen were getting ready at his mom's house. Us girls woke up early to start preparing, one of them going down to the dry cleaners to get the bride's dress. Since Kassie had a lot of relatives over, it was a big commotion; everyone running around and snatching hot flat irons out of everyone's hands. To make matters worse, there was only one washroom that had a shower in it. It was a whole mess, but we managed to get ready in time.

"You guys ready?" One of Kassie's cousin yelled from the other room. The rest of us screamed as a response. The bride walked into the room, smiling as we all went speechless. Never in my life have I ever saw a women look so much like a Goddest in a dress, it was unbelievable that this was the same woman who looks after children in a ranch for a living. She made that simple dress look like it was worth six figures. Kassie's strapless white wedding gown sat on her body perfectly. The top half covered her figure to a T while it was covered in jewels, and the bottom half followed, going outwards towards her feet. The smiling bride looked like she was from a royal family. Her smile then died down once she realized that we haven't said anything.

"What? Is there something wrong with the dress or me?" She ran to a mirror and looked at herself carefully.

"There's nothing wrong Kass," Her mom spoke up, "we're just speechless on how you look. You look so beautiful, my princess." The older woman went up and cupped Kassie's face in her hands. She sighed while looking at her daughter in awe. Her mother then took the small crown off the dresser and placed it on Kassie's head, making her smile even brighter.