Chapter 44

*Felix’s P.O.V*

I opened the already unlocked house door with my copy of the key. From where I was standing, the only light that was on was the living room light, but there was no sound. Not from the T.V. or anyone there. If mom is home, how come she left the door unlocked? That's odd…

“Mom, how come you left the door opened?” I shouted as I took off my shoes and entered the house. I was about to drop off my black bag on the couch, but there I saw someone, to put a name on them, Marzia, sitting crossed legged and tapping her foot on the ground. Oh God she's pissed.

“It wasn't your mom, it was me.” She said, looking back at me through hooded eyes. I still put my bag on the ground, near the chair and walked up to my girlfriend, leaning over and kissing down her soft neck to hopefully brighten her mood. Suddenly, I felt her hands on my chest, pushing me off of her.

“She's not even home yet. But other than that, why are you coming home at-” she looked down at her phone, “six, when you always come home right after school ends? And if you're not, you're at (Y/N)’s, with me, but none of you were there. You even texted me, saying that you'll be here after school, but oddly, you're not here. Why is that?” Marzia cocked her head to the side, putting on an obviously fake smile to hide the fact that she's very mad. I clicked my tongue and chuckled.

“That’s what you're mad about? I was just at someone’s house before of a skit we’re doing for drama and we had to practice our lines.” I kissed my teeth again, going to sit beside her and placed my lips back on her neck and continued what I started.

“Relax baby, I don't even know her.” I placed my hand on his soft thigh, caressing it and gliding it upwards. She slapped my hand away, hard, making me pull my hand away and blow on it.

Marzia stood up.

“Relax? How am I supposed to relax when you've been coming home late frequently, and I'm pretty sure it's not about that damn drama skit!” The brown haired girl spat, throwing her hands around. Her face was red, but she was far from blushing.

“And who’s her? (Y/N)? Mandy? Some bitch I don't even know? Are you going to end up using her for her body then throwing her away once you're bored with her?” I stood up, walked up to her and grabbed her hand, but before I could even try to justify myself, she pushed me away, with more force than before, which sent me flying back onto the couch.

“Stop touching me!” She screamed with a dark tone. I folded my hand over my lap, looked downwards and stayed still, now scared of what she's going to do.

“I'm sorry,” I started, looking up from my hands, “but why would I be seeing another girl when I have you? Marzia, you know I only have eyes for you.”

“That's what they all say.” She started to pick up her bag that was resting beside the T.V., and went to go put on her shoes, “once you've learned to stop lying to my face, and stop talking to (Y/N) behind my back, then we can talk.” Marzia was one foot out the doorway, but before she could get anywhere, I grabbed onto his wrist, pulling her close to me.

“Babe listen to me. I promise that I’m not seeing anyone! Why would I be cheating on you with (Y/N)? That's something only a fool would do.” I defended myself. She didn't even look slightly convinced.

“Guess I'm dating a fool then.” She muttered, turned around and walked her way home, not even bothering to wait at the bus stop for a bus. I closed the door and went back to sit on the couch, holding a fistful of my hair, frustrated that she wouldn't even let me talk.

What am I going to do now?

--

*(Y/N)’s P.O.V*
*two days later*

All that was on my mind since I woke up was that kiss. That kiss obviously meant something else, and I don't think he was acting during that point. The way he cupped my cheeks and held me close to him, it was like he was trying to send a message, and it flew right through me. The fact that he let my lips dance with his, and showed no signs of stopping, it meant somethin-

“(Y/N)!” Someone yelled in my right ear, making me jump. I put my hand over my chest, feeling my heart pumping twice as fast as before. I looked over to my right to see a young eight year old with a devilish smirk on her face.

“Can't you see I'm daydreaming?” I started, picking myself off of the dining table and grabbing my bag that was resting in the chair beside me. I grabbed the other half of my sandwich, and went over to the front of the door to put on my shoes, “hasn't anyone told you to never distract a person who is daydreaming?”

“Sorry.” She wasn't sorry.

“Mom told me to tell you to get up and out of the house, you're going to miss first period.” The eight year old quoted, and I heavily doubted that those exact words came out of mom’s mouth.

“Yeah, and she said it exactly like that,” I started to munch on the breakfast sandwich, grabbing my black hoodie and wrapping it around my waist, prepared for the rain that the newsman said was going to happen later today.

“She did.” Tatiana responded bluntly. Well I be damned.

“Now go on little child. You're going to be late.” As I was one foot out of the house, I was quick to turn back around and glare at the younger girl. She had a cocky grin plastered on her face, nonchalantly walking upstairs to her room.

“That girl has some nerve…” I shook my head side to side, holding back the temptation to run inside and give her one good slap on her neck. Instead, I turned back around, closed the door behind me and started my journey to the hell called school.

Arriving at the so called hell, there wasn't a lot of students here, probably because it's Friday and some are starting to plan out some girls sweet sixteen, also known as a bootleg strip club with ten times the amount of liquor that I was somehow invited to, so it gave me free access straight to my locker. There, once I opened it, I once again saw the (F/C) box and a note laying right beside it, but this note was different.

3:00 after school,
Park,
Please come alone.

You know damn well I'm not coming alone so why bother? I chuckled at my sarcastic remark, reaching out for the box and opening to see that there isn't money, but another small note.

Please,
It's really important.

Wow, we have a mind reader up in here. Might as well obey since it's so “important”. I grabbed my things for drama out of my bag after I put into my locker, walking down to my drama class with a small smirk on my face.

Oddly, none of my friends were here.

(so I almost had a panic attack. Why? Probably because my dad opened my wattpad thinking it was place where u can draw, and the first recent book I had open was a not-so-parent-friendly book :/)