Napangiti si Sebastian dahil sa sinabi ng dalaga. Well, not necessarily on her praises but with her insults.

"Besides, para namang hindi ka din ganun. Even the Emperor can't hold a candle to your mouth."

Sebastian hugged her. "But this mouth of mine can do more than insulting." He whispered.

Emy pushed him away saka siya inirapan.

He just laughed out loud.

"Alright, now, everybody. Let the battle begins!"

***

As soon as the horn blew, the first attack was made.

Xeno's people fired their guns, habang ang Grey naman ay nagpaulan ng pana.

Misa smirked.

Do they really think their arrows can do them harm?

She looked on her father's face. But it was serious. Nangunot ang noo niya. The enemies attack are futile. Why is her being serious?

Emperor Hiro launched the second attack. With the Giant Slingshots built around them he commanded to throw the Black Liquid.

"Slingshot front!"

The frontlines of Xeno's people was enveloped of Black Liquid.

"Black Liquid." Xeno said as he smelled the pungent smell in the air.

Kasunod noon ay ang pag-atake ng mga taga Grey City sa mga tao niya gamit ang flamethrower guns.

Soon, the frontliners are on fire.

"Send out the Artilleries."

Kumpara sa ginamit noon ni Misa na artilleries, these are faster.

"Cannons, defend the wall." Sabi ni Sebastian.

Once the Artilleries launched their cannon balls, the Grey's canon did their best to blast off as much as they can.

But since mas mabilis magrelease ng cannon ball ang artilleries, some of them hit their people and some part of the walls.

Nagpatuloy naman sa pag-atake si Emperor Hiro sa ibaba. He alternated between Black Liquid and flamethrowers.

Sa itaas naman ng wall, patuloy lang sa pagdedepensa ang canon laban sa artilleries.

From time to time too, Vaughn is commanding an arrow launch.

Sa side naman nila Misa, they have not to fear much. Their machine guns can release upto 600 bullets. And they are not lacking of it.

They have boxes of bullets and they are planning to use them all in the name of winning this war.

"Keep on attacking them. Use the guns and grenades." Utos ni Xeno.

Agad namang kumilos ang mga tao niya.

Soon, the field is full of gunshots and explosions. Bukod pa doon ang ingay na ginagawa ng cannon balls.

"Use the stone barrel guns!" Emperor Hiro commanded.

Kasunod noon ang paglabas ng mga barrel guns. Mula sa itaas ng wall at sa field.

The people behind it kept on pedaling and shot stones at their enemies.

"What the hell?" Misa couldn't help but to say.

Xeno just laughed out loud.

People around him looked at him as if he gone crazy.

But he only knows what is in his mind.

This battle excites him.

He had never had much fun before in the war.

All this time, his advanced weapons can annihilate his enemies as easy as he can.

But today is different.

Binabawi na niya ang sinabi niya kanina habang kausap ang mga taga-Grey.

These ingenious weapons of theirs are indeed crazy.

They have used abundant things from nature such as stones, Black Liquid and poison and it is indeed pushing him back now.

"Emy... That darling..."

Hindi nakaligtas sa tenga ni Misa iyon. Her face shows anger again which seen by Xeno.

"No matter how much angry you can get, it is no use, Misa. Not unless you can pull off something as those, you can never beat her."

Misa felt hurt because of it. His father was happy. He was happy kahit na nakikipagsabayan sa kanila ng husto ang mga tagaGrey.

"Get the tank now." Xeno commanded.

Nanlaki ang mata ni Misa.

Their tanks are supposed to be their last resort.

They only have eight of them at hindi pa ito gaanong kaayos na umaandar.

Why is Xeno using it now?

Emy looked at the field as she heard that vibrating sound. It was the tank.

Nangunot ang noo niya.

Is Xeno going to use the tanks now? But it is still too early to do that.

As soon as the tanks are in position, they started to attack them. Emy tried the cannons to block the the bullet from the tank but they only hit the cannon balls and its trajectory kept going until it reached the inside of the city.

Luckily, people are already underground to hide.

Tanging sila na lang ang naroroon at ang mga doctors and the rest of the Royal family.

More attack from tanks were received by them.

But it was indeed destructive.

Then Emy saw that the tanks are lowering its barrel. They are targeting the wall.

"Greek fires!" She said.

When Emperor heard that, agad niyang pinalabas ang greek fires and put it in slingshots.

"Direct it to the tanks." He heard Emy said.

Kasabay ng pagrelease ng greek fires ay ang pag-atake naman ng mga tanke sa wall.

Both attack causes a shake to the entire place.

Natahimik ang lahat matapos non.

***