2. Thieves

Entry Number Two

I might continue where I last left off. I didn't show the last entry to anypony so far. Who should I show this one entry anyway? I can't imagine that some of our members want to know what I and my brothers did as foals.

Stealing food, running away, hiding, repeat. Nothing to be proud of. But it was our life. And we didn't know any other way of living so we continued.

We continued our lives like that for many years. Before we knew it, the years went by much quicker than everyone of us expected. This might sound like as if it was hard at first but as long as we three were together, we were happy. The whole world could have been against us but we would stick together.

However, we didn't forget our dreams. The dream of seeing the world and making it a better place. But in order to do that, we had to make sure that we could make it through every day. That was just the harsh truth.

But things started to change at one point...slowly.

That is what I am going to write now...

We decided to visit other places after we grew a little older. It became difficult to steal food in the same town over and over again. Eventually, ponies became more cautious, knowing that there were three ponies stealing food in their town so we had no choice to change town every once a while.

We had no choice to leave and find another place to live. Luckily, we were old enough to take better care of us at that point. We all earned our Cutie Marks, we were all good Flyer's and we knew every trick when it came to stealing food.

Not something to be proud of now that I think about it.

But that's just how life was back then.

And that is why it needed to change soon...

A few years ago...

The three ponies flew over a little town and carefully scanned their eyes trough the streets. Cyclone Wing gave both his brothers a signal to spread out a little. It was something that they got used to after doing it dozens of times before. All of them would spread to different directions of a town in order to find all the shops in it. After they were done with this process they met up again in the air and decided what to do next.

"I saw plenty, how about you?" Cyclone Wing asked.

"Plenty," Hurricane Wing quickly replied.

Tornado Wing only nodded in response letting them know that he found plenty shops to rob too.

"Alright then. Here is what we do..." Cyclone Wing said before he drew his brothers closer to them to explain how to act from now on.

Later...

At the end of the day, all three of them were successful and managed to steal a lot of food without getting noticed. Each of them was experienced enough to steal food without getting noticed. The town also seemed to not be very cautious when it came to stealing, making it easier for the three Pegasi.

All of them had bags of apples, carrots and even some sweets with them and were happy that everything went smoothly in this new town. They meet up in a corner of the town to celebrate their successful robbery while sharing their loot.

"Looks like, those ponies don't take much care for their stuff," Cyclone Wing said happily looking over the loot that they managed to gather. "With all this, we can easily make it through a week!"