The Party (Muggle/College AU)

Sorry if this is bad, I'm sick. Also, do you guys want me to make a book about my OC's? So kind of like an original book but with people I made up for different universes and combining them all into one book? (Does that make any sense?) I hope it does. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

*Harry's POV*

"Oh, come on, Harry! It'll be fun!" Hermione prodded. Harry looked worried.

"I don't know, Hermione. I'm not really one for parties. Besides, we don't even know who the host is," Said Harry. Ron rolled his eyes.

"Why does that matter? You've never seemed to care much for danger before, I mean..." Ron said. Harry thought for a minute. Ron did have a fair point. 

"Alright, fine. I'll go. But don't expect me to enjoy it," Harry said in a salty tone. Ron and Hermione smiled. 

"Great! I'll see you there, then!" Hermione said as she walked off. As soon as she did, Ron turned to Harry.

"Do you think that she likes me?" He asked. Harry shook his head.

"Sorry, Ron, but I don't really think that she's interested," Harry said. Ron's face dropped.

"Oh... alright. Thanks for your opinion," He said, then he walked off, too.

~*~

(at the party)

Harry arrived at the party in nice-ish clothes. He wasn't sure if it was going to be a casual party or a fancy one, so he dressed for both occasions. He wore a decently nice button up shirt and the nicest pair of pants that he had. 

He entered the house and looked around. There were people everywhere, and most of them were already drunk. There were beer spills on the ground and music was blaring from all directions. He looked around for Ron and Hermione, but he didn't see them anywhere. He was headed to get a drink when he rand into Hermione and Ron, who were talking in the middle of the dance floor.

"Oh, hi, Harry! I thought that you had changed your mind," Hermione said, smiling. Ron smiled at him, too.

"Yeah, what took you so long?" Ron asked. Harry shrugged.

"I had trouble finding the place," said Harry. They both nodded in understanding and walked off to get another drink. 

While Harry was waiting, someone came up to him and was clearly very drunk.

"Aw, there you are, Potter." said the guy. Harry took a closer look at him and realized that it was Malfoy.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Harry asked bitterly. Draco frowned.

"I just wanted to see you! I mean, you are pretty nice to look at. I mean, next to myself, that is. I just think that your eyes are pretty," Said Draco. Harry blushed slightly.

He's just drunk, that's all. He doesn't mean what he's saying. He doesn't even KNOW what he's saying. He told himself. But for some reason, it was hard for him to believe that. 

"So, Potter, what brings you to my party? Granger invited you, no doubt," Draco said. 

"Your party?" Harry asked. "You mean to tell me that this is your house?" Draco smiled and nodded.

"Yes, it is," Draco said. He placed a hand on Harry's shoulder and stared at him longer than Harry found comfortable. (He quite enjoyed staring at Draco, but when he's drunk and invading his personal space... not so much.) "Like what you see?"

Harry turned to look away from Draco quicker than necessary and Draco let go of his shoulder. Harry turned back around and saw that Draco had gone. He looked around so that he could find Draco before he did something even more stupid. 

Harry eventually found him by the drinks. He was pouring himself more alcohol and looked as though he were going to fall over. Harry rushed over.

"Draco, you need to stop drinking. You're going to be really hung over tomorrow," Harry told him. He looked at Harry and smiled.

"Aw, you do care!" Draco said, or more rather, slurred.

Harry lead Draco away from all of the chaos and upstairs. He sat Draco down on a chair in what Harry assumed was the living room and sat down next to him. 

"Why did you bring me up here? The party is downstairs!" Draco said, trying to stand up. Harry pinned him down and didn't let him move. 

"If I let you go back down there, you're going to do something stupid, and I don't want you to get hurt," Harry said in a surprisingly caring tone. Draco nodded.

"Alright, F I N E!" Draco whined. Harry smiled and headed downstairs to call the party off.

Harry turned off the music and grabbed a microphone.

"Alright, everyone. The party's over. Time to go home," He said into the mic. He heard booing and a lot of "aw"s. He headed back upstairs and saw Draco still sitting on the couch.

"Alright, Draco, let's take you to bed," Harry said and helped him stand up. He led Draco to bed, and he eventually fell asleep after whispering a soft "I love you, Potter." in Harry's direction. Harry froze and was about to respond before he realized that Draco was asleep. He smiled and headed downstairs to sleep on the couch. Draco would need him when he woke up.

*Draco's POV*

Draco woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. He groaned as he sat up in bed and looked around. 

How did I get in my bed? He thought to himself. Then he heard his bedroom door open and he turned to see who it was. It was Harry.

"What the bloody hell are you doing in my house, Potter?" Draco asked. Harry approached him and gave him some pain pills and a glass of water. He looked up at Harry with a confused expression.

"I was taking care of you. You were clearly about to pass out, and I would rather you fall asleep in your bed and not get injured than pass out in your basement with a party going on and do get injured," He said as he sat on the edge of Draco's bed. Draco didn't understand. Why was Harry being so nice to him? After everything that he's done to him...

"Why do you care? I've only ever been a bitch to you, and you take care of me anyway?" Draco said. Harry smiled and nodded.

"Last night when you were drunk, I realized things that I have never realized before. You're not who you appear to be," Harry said. 

"What do you mean?" Draco asked. Harry smiled and kissed Draco on the head, which only made him more confused.

"I love you too, Draco," Harry said. Draco's face turned a dark red and he turned away.

"Did I tell you that I... y'know?" Draco asked.

"Yes. You told me that you loved me." Harry said. Draco buried his face in his hands to try and hide his embarrassment, but Harr stopped him. He turned Draco's head to face him and kissed him. And Draco kissed back.

(Welp, this is long. You're welcome. Goodbye!)