Ch 18: You have a Girlfriend?!

Start from the beginning

"Yes mom, We'll pay you guys a visit." Jisoo nods although her mother can't see.

"Good. Call your brother and sister as well, they're excited about the news too."

"I'll do that."

"I'll let you go now Sooya. Have fun in Paris! Oh, you know they invented 69 in Paris, your father and I always wanted to try but—"

"AH LALALALA CANT HEAR YOU!" Jisoo covers her ears quickly.

Her mother giggles. "I love you Sooya, Bye honey."

"Bye mom, love you too." Jisoo hangs uo the phone with a small grin. Letting out a loud huff she flops back down onto the bed.

"Do I even have to ask?" Jennie chuckles.

"We're sporting every cover in Korea." Jisoo sighs.

"Aish I figured as much." Jennie replies. "So your parents huh?"

"They're crazy Jennie." Jisoo looks over at her.

"Yeah well my parents are crazy too."

"No I mean crazy. Like my dad answered the door in a banana costume once to scare off a boy who liked me."

"That doesn't sound so bad." Jennie shrugs.

"He used to invite my boyfriends on Naked Camping trips. In which him and my mother would be naked." Jisoo raises her brow pointedly.

"Oh well thats..." Jennie trails off not sure how to finish.

"Crazy?" Jisoo does for her.

"A little bit."

"That's why I've been putting off you meeting them." Jisoo says taking her hand. "I really liked you and I didn't want them to scare you off like they have with anyone else I ever remotely liked."

"I'm sure it'll all be okay," Jennie kisses her hand. "All the crazy in the world couldn't drive me away from you." She smiles at Jisoo.

"You say that now. Just you wait until my dad answers the door in a chicken costume or worse...naked." Jisoo shudders.

•••

Come Monday afternoon they were both back home from their wonderful weekend stay in France. What Jisoo wasn't expecting was a crowd of people with cameras shouting questions at her about her relationship with Jennie. They had basically been swarmed to the point where airport security had to be called and they were escorted out.

Later on that day they seperated to their own homes to unpack theor things. Jennie left with a promise to come over for dinner and a request that she talk to Lisa about moving out.

So here she was.

The two of them sat in the kitchen across from eachother in an awkward silence. Something that was extremely odd for the pair. They always had something to talk about even if it was a stupid topic. But not this time.

Her roomate was estatic to have her back and greeted her with a squealy hug and a string of 'I miss you's.'

Yet, they were both poking around at their food not really eating much waiting for one or the other to speak up about what was on their mind.

"We have to talk." They say at the same time, both freezing their chopsticks.

"You Go first." Jisoo says.

"No, no its okay, you go." Lisa shakes her head.

"I insist-"

"No I insist, you're older you have the right to go first-"