Ch 27: Wifey.

A/N: A big 🤗🥺😫🥰🤩
•••

A couple months passed fairly quickly. Things at work were stable, their relationship had been running smoothly, and the Maknae's wedding was fast approaching.

"Hey Jen, which one do we like more?" Jennie points to the two tiles she had placed on the kitchen counter.

"For what room?"

"The bathroom in the basement." Jisoo purses her lips in thought, tilting her head.

"Hmm..." Jennie hums walking over to her. "I like the second one." She decides.

"Good me too." Jisoo nods with finality. "Lets head out soon. I still have a few things to pack up."

The house Jennie was having built had finished sooner than anticipated. Granted there was still alot of work to do Yard wose, but other than that it was all ready for them to move into.

So tomorrow would be yet another moving day for the pair except Jennie insisted they hire people to do it for them this time.

No way in hell would she be lugging her thousand dollar lazy boy sectionals into the house. That was way heavier than Jisoo's box of dildos.

Jisoo protested at first but when Jennie challenged her to lift up the couch and she couldnt, the younger girl had won the argument.

"Okay fine, but we are so getting food on the way." Jennie says following her out.

Jisoo lets out a tiny squeal. "This is so exciting!" She latches onto Jennie's arm. "Our first house!" She hops.

Jennie chuckles. "It's great isn't it?"

"Better than I could've ever imagined." Jisoo sighs in content. "They did such a beautiful job. The interior is spectacular, and I imagine that our yard will be just as amazing."

Jennie unlovks the car and opens the passenger side door for Jisoo. "I will admit, I am impressed with how quickly they managed to pull this off." running iver to her side she hops in. her phone pings and she opens the text. "Okay so, change of plans. What do you say we have dinner first before going home?

"Oh babe, I'm so tired." Jisoo sighs leaning on her shoulder. "I just wanna go home, order in, and cuddle." She pouts.

"I promise it will be totally worth it." Jennie urges.

"Okay fine. Just this one time you can have what you want." Jisoo complies.

"Yes!" Jennie cheers quickly starting the car.

Within 20 minutes the two of them were pulling down a familiar road. Jisoo's brows furrowed.

"Wait a second...we never eat on this side of town..." Jisoo says suspicionsly.

Jennie swallows thickly from the drivers side. She knew Jisoo would not be happy fpr springing this on her and she would so pay for it later on.

"WHY ARE WE HAVING DINNER WITH MY PARENTS!?" Jisoo exclaims once they turn into her childhood street. She starts to slap Jennie's arm repeatedly. "Turn this car around right now before they see us!"

"Ow! Ow ow!" Jennie laughs blocking her hits. "Relax would yah? Having one dinner with your parents won't kill you. I promise I will make it up to you later but I knew that you wouldn't have dinner with them otherwise."

"You would be correct on that." Jisoo huffs crossing her arms.

Jennie turns off the ignition and turns to kiss her on the cheek. "Come on. They're your parents and they love you, and you love them just as much even if you don't like to say it."