Goggles gave him a small shrug. "And? What's the S4 gonna do?" Rider smacked Goggles on the side of the head. "Kill us, dumbass." Goggles just smiled. "No, they won't," he insisted. "And how do you know that?" Rider raised an eyebrow. Goggles grinned and gave Rider an enormous smile, his blue eyes almost twinkling. "Because I'm going to protect you, silly."

And really, how could Rider say no?

"This is a bad idea." Goggles laughed a little too loudly. "You're just being paranoid," Goggles snickered at the taller boy's caution. "I'm not paranoid!" Rider quietly snarled. "Of course you are! You're whispering for no reason! Calm down, we'll be fine." Rider almost believed Goggles words, even though they were definitely not the most reassuring he's heard.

They sat atop the large platform in the middle of the skatepark, watching the sky turn black. Goggles turned his head to face Rider and smiled. Rider turned to Goggles and frowned. "What?" He asked. Goggles laughed, "I'm just admiring you Rider. You're cute when you're paranoid." Rider turned back to look at the sky. "Shut up, you're the cute one." He said quietly. "What was that?" Goggles asked teasingly. "Nothing." Rider replied. "Aw pleaaasee Rider! Tell me!" Goggles begged, tugging on Rider's jacket. "I said you're the cute one, you little shit! Now I'm starting to see you as the annoying one though!" Rider whisper shouted. Goggles laid his head on Rider's shoulder "Look who's being loud now!" He giggled. "Tch."

"Hey isn't that Rider from the YG Gang with Goggles?" Aloha whispered. Army followed his gaze. "That's kinda cute, don't you think~?" Aloha smiled. Army frowned "They're on our turf." Aloha only waved him off. "We have an alliance with the Blue Gang and Rider, well he's Rider." Army gave him an irritated look. "I never agreed to an alliance."
"Well Skull did, and shut up they might hear us!" Aloha said, watching the two talking and laughing.

"Should we do something about them?" Army asked. Aloha frowned. "Of course not! This is a precious moment!" Aloha whispered. "So, we shouldn't tell Skull?" Aloha smacked him lightly. "If we tell Skull, he'd kill Rider. We can't have that. I mean, what if Goggles goes crazy?" Army groaned. "That wouldn't be necessarily favorable. He's the only moderately sane and kind one in this shithole." Aloha nudged his elbow. "Then what does that make me?" He asked. "An irritating asshole."

Rider watched Goggles as he looked at the sky, the stars reflecting in his blue eyes. The younger Inkling leaned against Rider and yawned. "Tired?" Goggles nodded, closing his eyes. Rider wrapped his arm around Goggles and leaned against the smaller boy, deciding to ignore the fact that the S4 could find them at any minute now. At this moment he felt at peace, like the world wasn't such a shitty place. He truly did love the sleeping inkling at his side, he was so naive and pure that Rider really couldn't bring himself to ignore his feelings.

Rider almost started dozing off until he remembered he wasn't on his own turf. "Goggles. Wake up," he whispered, shaking his companion gently. "Heh?" Goggles muttered. "Want me to give you a ride home?" Rider asked. "Yeah, that'd be nice," Goggles replied while standing up and stretching. "Can you give me a piggyback ride?" he said tiredly. Rider groaned. "Fine." Rider kneeled down as Goggles climbed onto his back.

"This is some Capulet and Montague shit," Aloha said. "The hell is that supposed to mean?" Army asked. "Y'know, Romeo and Juliet? Romeo was from the Montague family and Juliet was from the Capulet family. The Capulets and the Montagues has a whole rivalry. Goggles isn't supposed to be seeing Rider and yet here they are," Aloha explained. "You're hopeless," Army said. "I can't say you're the sharpest tool in the shed either," Aloha snickered. Army frowned and watched as Rider and Goggles left.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone about this?" Rider asked. "Promise," Goggles murmured tiredly. The gang leader smiled slightly to himself. "You're smiling," Goggles mumbled quietly. "How the hell do you know that?" Rider questioned while blushing. "I don't know," Goggles said with a yawn. Rider hesitated, but let it go. He carefully got on his motorcycle. "Hold on tight," Rider cautioned before revving his motorcycle and leaving Blackbelly Skatepark.

Aloha grinned. "Y'know they're cute really. But this doubles as great blackmail." Army sighed, "I knew there had to be some reason you didn't immediately ruin their fun."

"I win!"

Bobble laughed as she stood over the businessman's lifeless body, N-Pacer looking somewhat disturbed while Bobble wiped her victim's blood off of her face. "Looks like that 2,000 belongs to me! Haha!" The short girl smiled as N-Pacer groaned. "Yeah, I get it. Congrats, or whatever," she said, leaning her Splatterscope against her shoulder and turning to leave the building. "Oh, come on, Pacer! Don't be so sour! What kind of tea do you like? My treat!" Bobble offered. "Maybe another time," N-Pacer said before shooting a long line of ink out from her scope and swimming away. She made a mental note to avoid Bobble while on missions, she liked Headphones better for a reason.

Bobble sighed. "Definitely the worst part of the job is cleaning up," she admitted to herself. She picked up the body and dragged it to the corner of the empty room that was once the apartment of the corpse she carried. Once she was alone, her smile broke. "Is all this really worth the money?" She lamented. She stared at the ink staining her fingers "I guess it doesn't matter." She walked into the bathroom of the (former) businessman and opened a counter. She pulled out a bottle of bleach and nodded to herself "This'll do."

An hour later, there was no trace of what had happened to the poor man. Bobble wiped her forehead and looked in the mirror, frowning. "This is your job, this is a job many people have. Stop frowning." She forced a smile and sighed, tears started to roll down her face. "This isn't even the worst thing you've done, why are you crying?" She sniffed. The inkling pulled out her phone from her hoodie pocket. She held up a peace sign in the mirror and snapped a photo of herself, adding to the collection of post-murder selfies stashed in her phone. "Maybe one of these days I'll just turn myself in." She sighed as she closed the camera app and scrolled through her contact list.

"Hi Specs! Yup I'm all done, could you come and pick me up? I'll send you my location!"