"sexy," Mr Schuester turns to the new directions after underlining the word Sexy as Spencer had a buttoned up shirt with black jeans on, with a jacket over his shirt, "i really hope that's not one of the requirements for regionals,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Santana who leaned against the black piano, as she wore a purple blazer with a black tank top underneath, "because with Berry in those tights, we don't stand a chance,"

Spencer covered his mouth when Rachel turns to him, as Micaela, Sean, Mike, Brooke, Mason and Samaria smirk at their best friend, "no, this isn't about regionals,"

Finn looked at Mr Schuester, "i'm less worried about that right now and more worried about the fact that it's become clear to me that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the.."

Spencer turns to Finn, who frowned at him, "the, uh.. the intricacies of adult relationships," Santana looked at Spencer with a smirk on her face, as her eyes ranked over Spencer's body, "yeah, anyways... along with preparing for our regional next week,"

Mercedes and Brittany chuckled, "i want to spend the week educating ourselves about some of these... intricacies," Artie and Spencer bit onto their lips from laughing.

"is this appropriate forum for that?" Mr Schuester looked at Rachel, "look, whenever we had, uh, issues in the past that are on our minds or giving us problems, it's always helped us to sing about it,"

Puck smirks, "so this week i have invited a special guest," Ms Holiday comes through the door, "Ms Holiday!"

"hola, clase," the new directions clapped their hands, "oh, no, it's the salad lady," Mercedes scratched the front of her hat, "okay, so sex..."

Spencer looked at Santana, "it's just like hugging, only wetter," Artie nods his head, "yeah, it is.." Ms Holiday looked at them, "okay, so let's start with the basics, Finn,"

she looked at Finn, "is it true that you thought you got your girlfriend pregnant via hot tub?" Spencer rolled his blue eyes, "i have always been dubious,"

Mr Schuester pressed down on some keys, "and Brittany," she's goes towards Brittany, "you think that storks bring babies?" Brittany smirks, "i get my information from Woody Woodpecker cartoons,"

Mr Schuester pressed on some deeper keys, "well, that's all gonna end right here, right now," Ms Holiday smiled, "because today, we are gonna get under the covers all together,"

Mike and Brooke looked at Spencer who just shrugged his shoulders, when he then turned back to Santana, "and get the ditty on the dirty,"

"i'm actually so turned on right now," Rachel looked at Ms Holiday, "um, what about those of us who choose to remain celibate?"

Ms Holiday looked at Rachel, when Spencer then bit onto his lip, "oh, well, i admire you," she scraps her feet along the floor, "although i think you're naive and possibly frigid,"

Spencer rubs his chest, "i do admire your choice," Spencer raised his hand, "what about if someone how found the girl, and then they broke up?"

Ms Holiday looked at Spencer, "if you're saying you haven't your virginity yet, Spencer," Spencer rubbed the back of his neck, "i don't know why though, cause you are fine ass man,"