15. the sex talk

Começar do início

Spencer rolled his blue eyes, "seriously? cause i just had them on my salad!" Spencer put his forehead down onto his table when Mercedes frowned at Spencer.

***

"hey Britt-Britt," Samaria looked at Brittany, as she leaned against Brittany's locker, "so listen, how about you and i pop in some sweet valley high this evening,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows from his locker, "get our cuddle on?" Brittany looked at Samaria, "look, i'd really like to get my sweet lady-kisses on, but i haven't been feeling very sexy lately,"

Spencer frowned when he leans in, "i think i have a bun in the oven," Samaria's eyes widened, "please don't tell anyone," Brittany closed her locker.

"okay? especially Artie and Spencer," Samaria furrowed her eyebrows, "why can't i tell Spencer?" Brittany looked around when she sees Spencer now talking with Santana, "because him and Artie are best friends,"

"okay, sure.." Samaria comes towards Spencer and Santana, "your secret's safe with me.." Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "oh, my god, Brittany's pregnant,"

"what?" Spencer looked at Santana, as her eyes then widened, "oh, my god, Brittany's pregnant,"

Puck looked at them, "it was only a matter of time," Lauren furrowed her eyebrows, "for what?" Puck looked at Lauren, "for Brittany to get pregnant,"

"oh," Artie comes towards them, "congratulations," Artie looked at Lauren, as she pats his back, "for what?"

"oh, you didn't hear? your girlfriend's preggo," Artie's eyes widened, "you're gonna be a baby daddy,"

***

"all right, folks," Mr Schuester walks into the choir room, "regionals is in a week, it's time to get deep into our set list,"

Artie frowned from beside Spencer and his girlfriend, "Artie? you okay?" Artie shook his head, "my life is over, how am i supposed to support a baby?"

Artie turns to Brittany, "how could you not tell me about this?" Brittany looked at Spencer, who just raised his hands, "wait, Brittany, are you pregnant?"

"definitely," she turns to Artie, "i'm so sorry, Artie, i didn't want to upset you," Brittany shrugged her shoulders, "i thought i could surprise you when i dropped him off,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "i'm pretty sure it's a boy," Puck looked at Brittany, "um.... babies don't get dropped off,"

"obviously you'd know.." Micaela frowned at Spencer, when he instantly covered his mouth, "oh, my god, why the hell did i just say that,"

Mr Schuester looked at Brittany, "wait, Brittany, have you been to a doctor yet?" Brittany shook her head, "that's the only way to be sure,"

"i don't need to go to a doctor," Spencer frowned at Artie, "i just need to look outside my window, three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage,"

Spencer looked up, "i'm not stupid, it's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby," Rachel's mouth is wide open, "i know where babies come from,"

Sam shook his head with a smirk on his face when Samaria's eyes were wide staring down at Brittany.

***