" You saw that?!" I said still completely almost monotone but there's still little emotion.

" Yes, I did. But that resulted to let mostly all girls swarm over like I'm a celebrity!", He playfully punched my arm.

"Not my fault. " I grinned, now showing my warm side, my bright side.

" It is." he insisted.

" What did they ask?", now with a bit more tone.

" My status, where I live, My ex's, my parent's names, my height, my nickname... -and a lot more.. mostly all personal," Shen replied.

I laughed a little. revealing some of my perfect white teeth.

" You should smile more often Dre." Shen blurted out of nowhere.

Silence then fills the room. I threw my finished coffee and checked the time on my phone.

" You should get going," Shen said slowly.

" Yeah, thank you for the coffee.."

I stood up and went straight to the door, then I left.

I went out and proceeded to the noisy classroom." you should smile more often Dre" Those words kept bickering in my mind.

Shen already knows why I don't like smiling anymore, why I'm distant to people, why I'm cold to everybody... Why did he have to say that?

I went into the classroom and sat down on the assigned seat Shen assigned me. Rey was not here, I wonder why...wait.. why am I thinking this... that boy is well, quite.. good looking but... Nah I'm not gay. (This is what Kuro said when he first saw Ami lol)

Rey and Violet then went inside, looking like a couple, but people here already know their status, except for those who are new here like me.

Rey's blue oceanic eyes sparkled brightly, his long lashes fluttered gently on his fair white fragile skin, his reddish plump small lips formed a smile, perfect white teeth revealed from his mouth. He looked quite stunning...

I blushed slightly for no reason, but boy, Rey is sure good looking.

Shen then went into the classroom shortly, he sat down on the chair and everyone in the room went back to their designated places.

He glanced at me and we did eye contact, his eyes giving a sense of wanting forgiveness, I neutrally just gave him a blank look and destroyed the eye contact.

" So everybody, we will have the choice for class officers. We'll start with the class president." He said now as he changes his attitude into a more 'teacher way'.

" I have a suggestion for class president Sensei." A girl with pink hair said.

" Who?"

" Violet Bei." She said.

" Violet Bei please stand up." He said just trying to keep himself still productive and useful.

Violet stood up, she fixed her shoulder-less white shirt that was inserted into her high-waisted denim skirt that ended just before the knees. She paired it with black doll shoes.

Violet's violet orbs shined brightly as she also fixed her violet natural curly-tipped long hair. Her natural long lashes fluttered slightly and her natural reddish lips formed a small smile, she didn't show her teeth though. I think this is one reason why Violet is one of the school's heartthrob, she is also quite stunning like Rey...but to be honest, though, Rey's looks are much better.

Shen's eyes lightened a little, now he knows his crush's name, lol. (He plainly said this in his mind.)

"Any more suggestions for class pres. ?" Shen said. glancing slightly at the standing female.