2

2//What are you up to Shen?

*Skip to lunch break

//Rey's POV//

" YAY LUNCH!" Vi said as she jumped in eery joy.

" You're this hungry?! You secretly ate popcorn in class and you're this hungry?!", acting surprised.

" I only ate a little..", She touched her lip with her index finger, posed in an ' innocent ' manner.

" Liar, I saw you ate the whole 8 inched boxes.", I said shrugging, eyebrows raising.

" SHH... be quiet HAHAHHA", She playfully pushed me away,

" HAHAHAHA"

We went into the cafeteria laughing out loud like dorks. As we got in the old cafeteria, we immediately went in line to get food,

mmmh...the food today smells good. I thought as I moved a step forward.

After getting food, I and Violet went to our regular table which was empty, and sat down,

" Rey... Sensei is so— handsome~~" She said while daydreaming like coo-coo.

" lol Hoe," I said as I placed a piece of crispy chicken in my mouth.

" Reyy, IM NOT A HOE." She said pouting,

" I do have a lot of crushes...even though I like to see TONS of hot cute guys but ugh... Sensei is just purely irresistible..even Andre.. but I prefer sensei cause he older." She said as she ate her food.

" I already know that," Literally, I've been with Violet since the day I was born! She has been there for me and I am there for her all the time, she's like the biological sister I never had.

"I'm going to be loyal to sensei-sann," She said when she grinned.

" If you go too far down, I'm not going to help you, If ya break rules I'm ENTIRELY gonna be disappointed." I blurted like a mom, her grin turned into a frown.

" I know Rey but I WON'T GIVE UP!", she assured.

" Okay, suit yourself," I said while eating more of my food.

We were eating and talking about random stuff like if she'd get married to sensei or if I'd finally show my gender to everyone.. as I said, some random stuff till we finished, cleaned the table then left the cafeteria. We went to our lockers passing the teacher's lounge, then I heard Andre's faint cold soothing voice saying...

" You like her?"

\\Andre's POV\\

" You like her? I said finishing up my Americano Expresso that Shen bought me.

We were at his desk, I was sitting on an empty brown wooden chair with my legs open, Shen was sitting too, drinking an iced cold cappuccino, eating the packed lunch with me that my maid did in his teacher's space since I wouldn't go to eat at the cafeteria.

" I didn't say I like her but she's well.. kinda luring..." He replied shyly.

" Luring huh?" I then noticed Rey passing by with Violet. My eyes glued at the raven boy.

" So your gay?" Shen said as he followed my eyes.

" What? No." I replied defensively.

" Hmm.. always thought you were, and it also added up when you saved his guts a while ago," Shen said slyly.