2.

did.

Tee was laid out on his bed while reading a book when Tae came over to his house.

"Tee," Tae called the moment he opened said boy's bedroom door. "Come with me?," He asked.

Tee had his head dangling off the edge of the bed when Tae came in. "Where?," He asked, his eyes still on his book.

"The usual place," Tae replied and sat down beside Tee's head and looked down at him.

"Can Phi and Nong go get some ice cream first?," Tee said and sat up, looking at the other with puppy eyes.

Tae chuckled and brushed Tee's hair out of his eyes, "Anything that Nong wants."

Tee jumped and fixed himself, grabbed his necessities before standing next to Tae. "Let's go?," He asked and took the taller boy's hand in his, giving it a small squeeze.

"Lead the way, Khun Ying," Tae replied and brushed Tee's hand against his lips.

The smaller of the two giggled in response before tugging at Tae's hands, leading the way towards the ice cream shop.

-

"Thank you for the ice cream na, P'Tae," Tee said as he threw away the napkin that came with the dessert. He sat down on one of the swings after and smiled up at Tae.

"You know I'd give you anything you want as long as I can afford it," the other replied, sitting down beside Tee and taking his hand in his.

"You're such a sap, you know that?," Tee said, leaning his head on the chains of the swings.

"You know you love it," Tae teased.

Tee just laughed in response, letting the silence overtake between them afterwards.

"Seriously tho, Phi, you need to stop spoiling me. I might get used to it," Tee whispered, never taking his eyes off of the sea.

"Then get used to it, Tee, 'cause I'm not planning on leaving you anytime soon," Tae replied, tugging at the boy's hand to make him look in his eyes.

The dark haired boy complied and looked back at Tae, seeing the promise in the boy's eyes. He smiled and was about to retort when he felt drops of rain on his skin. He looked up and smiled softly as he saw the sky turn to gray. "Catch me if you can," He said and ran away, not giving Tae the time to react.

It took a good thirty seconds before Tae was snapped out of his trance. He smiled softly before taking off and running after Tee. "Tee!," He called out to announce his presence.

"What the—," Tee's words were cut off when Tae hugged him by the waist from behind and spun him around. He chuckled along with the other boy as they danced around the rain. "We're getting wet!," He pointed out after a moment of just laughing and shouting under the rain.

Tae placed Tee back on the ground and spun him around, pulling him against his chest. "It's with you, so it's fine," He said and smiled, blinking to get the water off of his eyelashes. "But, seriously, Tee, I'm never letting you go. I'm planning on spending the rest of my life with you," Tae said after a few minutes of gazing in each other's eyes.

Tee closed his eyes and let out a breathy chuckle. He pressed his forehead on top of Tae's and placed his hands on both sides of the latter's face. "Okay," He said and opened his eyes, letting his emotions show. "Nong Tee loves P'Tae Darvid Kreepolrerk khrub," He whispered and closed his eyes again, trailing a finger across the other boy's face.

Tae was taken aback by the other's words and it took awhile before he let a big grin break on his face. He placed a hand on Tee's nape and tilted the other boy's face upward. "Phi loves Nong now and promises to love Nong forever," He said in a whisper before finally placing his lips on top of Tee's waiting ones.

The kiss was, as always, passionate. It was slow and it was wet, but it didn't matter for the both of them for they just cherished the moment.

It was their first 'i love you' after all.

Tae wished that he could kiss Tee longer but his lungs were starting to scream for air that he had no choice but to pull apart. He looked into Tee's eyes as he catched his breath, letting the other know that his words earlier were true.

Tee smiled once again before laughing and softly pushing Tae away. "Let's go home, you sap. I don't want the both of us to get sick," He said and jumped on Tae's back.

Tae only laughed and started walking towards the direction of the other's house.

TBC