"Oh come here you", his aunt raised both her hands and hugged Victor.

Much as she annoys Victor sometimes but he loves his aunt a lot. He had practically grew up in this house. He always considered her close to a mother and his cousins as his brothers.

"Hey how does he gets away so easily all the time? You didn't used to let us get away so easily", whined Sam.

"Stop it Sam. I'm not letting it go", she turned to Victor, "We are going to talk about it later".

#*#*#*

It was eleven at night but Berry could not sleep. Her mind was troubled with Victor's proposal. This morning at work Victor greeted her and worked so casually as if he hadn't asked her to date him only yesterday. He was totally calm and here she can't think about anything else except that.

She heard her doorbell ring. She glanced at the clock, it was eleven ten. Who could be here at such late hour? Visitors as it is are very rare in Berry's apartment.

She went towards the door and pressed the button of intercom. "Who is this?", she asked.

"It's Victor", was the reply she received.

"What are you doing here Mr. Wild?

"Can you please open the door for me?"

"Okay", she said but her heartbeat had picked up the pace of a bullet.

She opened the door and looked back at her living room. She was not present here on the weekend and she had office today so she didn't get a chance to clean her apartment. She ran towards her sofa and picked up the duvet. Arranged the cushions, picked up a plate, a coffee cup and almost threw them in the sink. She picked her shoes and stuffed it inside the shoe cabinet. She somehow tried to make her living room look like a livable place.

She heard a knock. He is here already? Will he come inside?

She opened the door realising just at that moment that she was in her loose fitting pajama and shirt on which she has somehow managed to spill something. Probably the pasta sauce she had made for dinner. And her hair were sticking out of her loose braid. She was sure she looked like a ghost.

But when she saw him, he was immaculately dressed in a tuxedo with a red bow and his hair were perfect. He looked so majestic. Damn it.

Berry was red with embarrassment. Why did he come her so immaculately dressed? And even if he did, he should have had the decency to call first so that she could be dressed properly too. She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to tame the messy tangles.

"Mr. Wild what are you..."

Victor came forward and captured her lips with his. Whatever she wanted to say earlier could go to hell because this moment was something else. It was intoxicating, surreal. This moment was gold. And for a moment Berry disregarded anything and everything that is happening in the world and just live the moment. Because this moment was real, it was hers and it felt really, really good.

He only let go of her when they were both breathless and also then he only gave her only a few seconds of respite before pressing her lips with his again.

Berry by now was sure it's not real anymore. It must be her wild fantasy. She is not kissing him. Him who is the only person around her all the time. Only person she thinks about all day. She knows she has gone too far now. She likes him, she definitely likes him. She can't hide it anymore. At least not from herself.

When they finally separated after what seemed like an eternity, he hold her cheeks with both his hands. He didn't say anything and neither did she. All they were doing were smiling and looking into each others eyes. Berry's heart was fluttering so much that she felt that any minute, she would start giggling like a schoolgirl.