If Life Gives You Knives Then Go On A Killing Spree

I got of my bed early in the morning only to be thrown all the way to the living room of the bus. "What the Fuck!" I climbed down the stairs to see Jarred screaming "Did we hit it? please tell me we didn't hit it!" Jarred grabbed the driver by the collar. "No sir I think not!" the driver squealed with his British accent. "What's going on?" "I think we killed something that was on the road!" "I'll go check." I didn't get to the door when Jarred grabbed me and slammed me against the door. "What if it's dangerous, I'll go first." I rolled my eyes and pushed Jarred off me and opened the door. "Alright then get off and check it out, I'll be right behind you." Jarred got of and looked at me scared. I just stepped out the bus and pushed him towards the front of the bus. We both crept and saw a deer giving birth in the middle of the road. "Aaaahhh!!!" Jarred yelled and ran into the bus. I was going to approach to the deer when a hand touched my shoulder. I screamed and punched the person who touched me to see Andy and Chris on the ground. "Why are you guys here?" "Well our bus stopped because of yours and we came to see why?" Chris said as he got up and help Andy up too. "Then who I punched?" Chris raised his hand. "I was in back of him and you punched him tripped and threw me down with him." Andy said dusting himself. "What happen why did you guys stopped?" Chris asked rubbing his cheek. "Sorry but...." What happened?" "Why did the busses stopped?" "Someone disturbed my beauty sleep!" I saw both Ash Costello wrapped in a blanket and Jeffree Star along with her. "Shush it there's a deer in the middle of giving birth man have respect over the poor deer." We all leaned onto the bus and stuck our heads to the front of the bus to see the deer baby almost out. "Ewww disgusting." Ash Costello covered her head. "Gosh Ash you'll be there one day" "shut up Chris." "Getting out of a deer' s ass?" Jeffree asked gawking. Me and Andy couldn't contain our laughter and busted out laughing. "Shush we... are going to scare the deer." Ash scolded. We leaned up again to see the baby deer out. "Yuck that's very gross poor of my virgin eyes." I said as I buried my head on someone's chest. "Last time I checked you weren't a virgin anymore dear." Said Andy stroking my head. "Asshole." I said as I pushed him away. "Okay since everyone isn't mature enough I'll help the deer." Chris said so mature. Stopped Chris and told him. "My bus stopped because of it." "Why you want to take it with you?" Andy asked. "Oh so I could stripped it of its blood along the baby deer and dance under the moonlight pour it over my naked body." "Woah girl you just gave a sexy scene so they will jerk themselves out." Jeffree Star said as he winked. I rolled my eyes and went to the deer, it knew that I was a predator but also knew I came with no other intentions other than help it. Picked her up first a carried it to the forest  and placed her close by. Then I grabbed the baby deer and pet it so it wouldn't be so scared. I put him or her along with its mother and said. "There you go take care of that little one you did a very good job out there. Walked back to the guys that where watching every step I took. "You killed them!" Andy yelled. "Bitch I didn't, when you came out of your mother you came out with blood and placenta, that's what the baby deer was covered of!" "Really Andy? I'm way more mature than you because I actually helped the deer." I said as I went to the door of my bus and knocked the door. Jarred opened it and let me in. "Guys the drama's show is over, we got a tour and a concert to move on to." said jarred as stood by the door. I went up to my room and threw my blood pajamas in the little hamper the bus had. I felt thirst rise through my body as I passed the hamper blood oh so tasty and magnificent. I ran out of the tour bus as it stopped finally at the venue. People rushed through the venue getting ready and so did the fans. The smell of blood multiplied by a thousand, beautiful elixir. I couldn't wait any longer I was barely going to grab one of them. When a sweet scent wafted through the air. It was coming from a girl looking like Bellatrix Lestrange, she got a lovely neck. I could see it behind her thick luscious hair. I explored her mind to see who she was coming for and her problems. I saw she liked various bands including mine, she was lonely abandoned in an orphanage. She will be forgotten easily my mind encouraged, I walked up to her and made her turn around. "Oh My Gosh you are...." I covered her mouth with my hand and yelled. Like a little girl when everyone turn to us, "Don't worry she mistaken a bird with an owl you guys know Harry Potter fans so addicted." I growled that last part into the girls ear. "Come with me don't do anything that make me regret doing to you, I don't want to hurt you, I want to show you something." She agreed thinking she was going to meet the band's. I towed her to the buses but then changed the course to the forest. Here's where the fun started...