~Heys, Lies, Truths, & Appologies~

Brookelle's P.O.V.

I woke up with someone with their hands snaked on my waist. I turned to see Ashley sleeping soundingly next to me. I struggled to break free from his grasp until I hit him in the ribs. "Ugh five more minutes mommy." Ashley grunted as he rolled over to the other side of the bed. I giggled then slipped on my robe and slippers and walked down the staircase to see a line full of dirty maids. "Did you guys finished?" "Yes Mrs. Sterling we're sorry." they bowed their heads. "Well hope you understood, now go and do whatever you want!" I said checking a table for any speck of dirt. They all hurried to their rooms to clean up. I turned around to smell breakfast coming, even though I hardly ate I still got a rumbling stomach. I pushed the kitchen door to see Polita, Adoracion, Alfred, and the chef hurrying in the kitchen. "Hello master Brookelle up early in the morning?" Alfred greeted sarcastically. I laughed "I see guy are cooking for an army, seeing I nearly eat." "May I suggest you can invite the army of rebel friends." "Guess your right Alfred see you guys later as I exit the kitchen. I got to room to see Ashley still asleep and his phone ringing with a batman theme. I took the phone an answered, "Hello who you want to speak with?" "Ashley if you made a scratch on my car I'll chop your dick off!" "Woah calm your tits grouchy pants your stupid car copy is fine by the way this his sister so you better WATCH IT!" "I'm sorry princesses where's your bother?" "Sleeping in bed after being beat by my maids" I acknowledge. "Whatever wake him up will ya." "Your not my boss bitch!" I went up to my brother and shook him lightly while manage his phone on my cheek. "Wake up Ashley." "No bitch leave me alone!" I got on top of his midsection and straddle him so he would wake up. "Mmm mmore." he moaned. "Ew, yuck, get your hands of me Ashley you fucking pervert!" but no avail. I struggled to get a glass of water sitting in the nightstand, "Hold up grouchy pants," I heard laughter at the other side of the line. Splashed Ashley with the water when he threw me off him to the floor. I yelp "What the fuck Alexandria why did you have to wake me up like that!" "I was jumping on you and you moaned like if we were having sex yuck bother you my friend have issues!" He ignored me "Why do you have my phone?" "Oh that I'm just keeping it warm for you!" "Really?" "No dumb bimbo someone is calling you and they what there cheap copy car back!" I said as I threw the phone to him who he struggled catching it. "Im going to take a bath and call your band for breakfast will ya." I walked out of my bathroom dressed in a (Motley Crüe shirt ripped shorts leggings)and was putting my boots on when "Can you get any sluttier sis?" "Fuck off shower in your own bedroom bitch!" "Love you too my lovely sister!" he yelled as I got to my personal elevator. I went to the lounge and turned the tv to see BatMan against the Joker. Right in the middle of the episode I felt some hands cover my eyes, I knew it was Ashley so I elbow him in the guts. "Why did you hit me woman are you nuts!" "Before you try to sneer up on me you better watch it!" "DING DONG!" "Ay voiiiiiii!" "Please this way sir." Adoracion brought I think it's one of Ashley's friend. "Oh hiiii!" "THUMP!" "Yes I own you bitch!" Ashley danced around while I was laying in the ground. "Oh yeah let's see about that!" I knocked him with my feet. "Damn you Brookelle!" I stood up and walked to the couple who stood wide eye. "Hey I'm Brookelle Ashley's sister and welcome to my house." I said with a grin. "Hey my name Juliet and this is My Boyfriend Andy!" she squealed. I just walk away heading to the corridor.