Haunted by the Past

-Ashley's P.O.V.-

Stupid Ashley Costello she couldn't be more careful with the knife! Ugh that doesn't matter right now what matters is that I need something for this pain. I already hunted 2 to 3 girls right now and the pain is unbearable. I plopped down on my bed carefully and picked my cellphone of my nightstand. I dialed Andy's number "Hello..." this son of bitch was asleep. "Hey Andy is me Ashley here! ugh fucking shit get over here now! bring the guys!" "Where to dimwit!" "My house where else awww!" "Ok hold on fucker don't die on me!" with that we both hung up. I panted heavily putting my hand over the wound that Brooke and Ashley made. Ashley made it bigger as she pulled out the knife. I looked up to the ceiling and I felt everything move, "What the hell why am I..." "I let you mess with me because your my family but if you insult or even mess with my friends again you're going to have more than on simple fractured rib!" I saw Brookelle's image as I heard her voice. I shook my head an instead of seeing her I saw an older version of her wearing a midnight blue dress. "Ashley! Ashley! I'm talking to you! get your stuff and Alexander's we don't have much time!" "But mother..." "Go!" I hurried stumbling around the house I lived since I had memory. I opened the heavy familiar doors of to see my brother soundly asleep in the queen size bed we both own. Almost falling over my toys I managed to open the closet to get the heavy suitcase out. with a thump I opened it and took all the stash of toys my mother told the maids to put them away. While I was throwing the toys around to get the suitcase clean I heard Alexander's voice "Ashley what wrong why are you bleeding!" I checked my stomach and saw it bleeding I looked up and saw Alexander's morphing into Andy looking at me worried. "Ashley are alright who did this to you?!" "Umm Brook where is she Alexander where's our parents?" "Ashley what the fuck it's me Andy! Andy Biersack your bandmate, your brother is at your sisters house." "Brookelle Ashley knife my ribs hurt fight?" I stumbled with my words as I had another vision. My mother ran through the house and told our butler and our two trusted maids to help pack. Alexander on the verge of tears asked "Big brother what's wrong why is mommy yelling and dad stressing out?" I opened my eyes to see that I didn't have anything in my dress shirt to see it spotless wtf! "Ashley I asked why does my..." "Shut up Alexander and help me getting our stuff in the suitcase!" "What suitcase Ashley what the fuck!" I opened my eyes again and saw Andy and the rest of the band around me. "What... close that damn shit that's make me delusional!" I pointed to the wound. "That I already took care of it Ash but you need blood to heal." "I already drank blood and it's not healing!" "Fuck this shit I'm calling Brookelle!" My senses going numb again and saw Alexander running and throwing our clothes in the suitcase. "Ashley come on we don't have time for you to space out!" I heard a mixture of Andy's Alexander's voice. "Brookelle can't not even talk she's a baby!" "Of course she's a baby brother now help me what's wrong with you!" "I gotta hold of Brookelle she said she's coming!" "No! no! Brookelle she's..." I blacked out after hearing the guys swears and scowling me on undoing the stitches. We now running down the stairs most likely stumbling down with the suitcase. Alexander half dressed and me trying to drag the heavy metallic suitcase down the staircase. Alfred in his early years took the suitcase from us and told us "Master Ashley Alexander, your mother request your presence in her bedroom chamber. We ran past Alfred to our mothers bedroom. "Mother what's wrong?" "Ashley! Ashley what the fuck!" I saw Alexander spinning me around only to see Andy pulling back from the door of my bedroom "Wha where am I?" "In your room what the hell is wrong?!" "I..." I looked at the door to see someone in heels come in. I stumbled to the ground only to hear the heels clicking faster towards me. "Ashley are you alright? please talk to me Ashley!!!" I saw Brookelle holding my face trying to bring me back. All in a sudden Brookelle began to morph into my mother yelling at me. "Ashley Abrockett Morgenstren Sterling! Please for the gods of Egypt listen to me!" "Umm yes mother you requested our presence?" She then smiled, that smile told you it would be alright, that simple gives you a warmth and a secure feeling. "I want you to go into the car and wait patiently." she instructed I took my leave and grabbed Alexander's hand only to be yanked off by him glaring at me, I did what any brother would do, glare at him back. "Mother I ought to know where are we going, are we running?" My dear mother sighed "Alexander..." "I got this mother." I smiled reassuring her. She then went back to whatever she was doing. I grabbed again Alexander's little arm and dragged him out into the foyer. "Listen closely brother, I don't know what's going on either, I only can say that we will be together and safe." I said as I walked to the door of this soon empty place we've grown and known. "Ashley where are we..." "Look Alexander, we are going on field trip around the world like we always did, our parents woke up a little late, now hurry up!" I saw Alexander's child like eyes lighten up. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" "It was a surprise lame duck!" "Oh ok!" he ran up to me and dragged me to the car. Our mother came rushing in with Brookelle in her arms. She then fasten my little sister up and rushed to her seat. "Are we ready for this new adventure!" she grinned though her smile didn't meet her eyes. Deep down in my gut I knew this 'new adventure' was not going to end up well. "Oh you guys out ran me!" dad said jokingly. Soon Alfred, Polita, and Adoracion joined us in the car. "Umm mother why is that our servants with us? are they going to travel with us?" Alexander asked, better him than I....