~I Dare You To Lose Control I Dare You Bear Your Soul Continued~

~Still in Andy's P.O.V~ (Caution Sexual explicit) We arrived a hotel nearby the club and got ourselves in the room pushing ourselves around the room making out hard core. We finally found the bed and we started to undress each other out. I started sucking one of Brookelle's breast and playing with the other one. Brookelle grabbed my dick and rubbed on it. I finished with both nipples and went down to her to her clits and stated sucking on it while pumping two fingers inside her. "AAAAANNNNDDDDYYYY!!!!!" Brookelle moaned/ screamed my name. I smirked and added two more damn she tasted so fucking good. She flipped me over and started sucking on my dick and bitting it's tip. "BRRRROOOOKKKKELLLLEE!!!!" I pushed her head so she could get my full size. After I came into her mouth she looked at me hungrily. She kissed my lips and started to kiss my neck. She looked back at me and her eyes changed from grey to black and blue white irises. "What the fuck!" "Gar rawr!!!" She pinned me to the bed and bit me. She released me and with her nail she cut her wrist and pushed it into my mouth. She then licked her wound and kissed my lips "Andy fuck me!!!" she said like nothing happen. I suddenly just flipped her and slammed my full length to her rapidly. Both yelling and pounding each other. I even heard the bed snapped. My pounding was starting to get sloppier and her walls tighten around my dick. "AAAAAANNNDDDYYY III'MM GOOING TOOO COME!" "LET'S COME TOGETHER BABY! We climaxed together at the same time. "AAAAAANNNDDDYYY!" "BRRROOOKKKELLLE! We yelled. We rode each other's orgasms out. I slipped out of her. Plopped beside her and all of a sudden she snaps my neck before I blackout as she lays her head on my chest kissing it...