Bus Anticts and a Plan to Break You Thats All I Need

Brookelle POV

We spent the rest and half night to Seattle, my band and me were either sleeping, watching tv, eating, or on their phones. I was eating pop corn and watching a Mexican tv channel on my phone that I connected with the tv. The part of the soap opera was very self explanatory, why was a guy were a narco guy said he left that guys brother in law; the guy was working for the narco guy since long time ago, isn't the most logical reason that he was sent to kill his own brother in law without knowing! Dod damn tv shows these days! Spikes was all screaming and making signs at the tv that he threw his beer to an open window of the bus. "Hey my beer bottle!" he said as he stuck his head out the window looking for it. Suddenly he was punched in the stomach that made him doubled over to the floor. "Ouch woman why did you hit me like that!" "I had to dodged the stupid beer bottle if not I would had gotten hit by the way let us watch the show!" Andromeda yelled as she grabbed his face. "SHUSH! you guys there's something exciting!" Cameron threw a cushion to Andromeda and Spikes. They all settled down to see the main characters daughter in the hospital with the rebound character with them. "Why haven't they gotten DNA test to see where the little girl's father really is?" "No body knows, maybe because it's a stupid show?" says Aiden all pissed off at Spikes because they woke him up. "Hey pretty princess they didn't let you sleep?" I teased. "Scoot up so can lay down together bitch." Everyone didn't said another word till the show ended and we all made our way to bed. "Hey Brooke I was wondering what are you going to do when get to the venue after or before we preform." "Well you know I'm going to catch up with Bret Von Dehl and Jeffree Star and after the show remember we are having a little cookout reunion between the bands." "Oh yeah..." "Why?" "Nah forget about it." "Ok." As said as I went into my room and he went upstairs. Well that was awkward, Aiden is very handsome guy but I won't never see him as none other than a close brother and bandmate. <pic of Aiden http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5u965gIpD1rolfsto1_500.jpg > We were there by morning, already looking where was the venue and and a little bit of of pre setup. All bands pitching in carry their instruments in the venue, it felt like doing a workout. When we finish unloading the instruments we let the crew deal with it as we took baths, and dressed ourselves for the show. We rehearsed, setup the audio, and the nights set list given out. All of us where nervous and excited though it wasn't our first show, we just got the stage fright. Some of us did their pre show ritual and others just took a booze and gave all they got. I wasn't into those little rituals but my band looked a little stage fright. "Come on guys we've played here before we'll do fine." "We know but there's a lot more audience than other shows!" Spikes freaked. "We are touring with the big guys now man up and have fun." They all nodded and put their concert face on. I grabbed my microphone and went up the stage after the guys. "Hey Seattle what's up! you guys ready to mosh pit till the world ends!" "YEAH!" "Well this song is; This Will Be Your Sweet End!"

(I'm not going to put lyrics of the song because it's on the process of editing and I'm lazy).

Our set list was

Everything is Falling Down

Everything I ever Wanted

There's A Killer Inside

Regret And Forget

Strange

Assembling the Broken

Washed Up Doll

Breaking the Curse

Destroy or Be Destroyed

Welcome to the Circus of Freaks

My Love is Dead

(Please don't take the names me and my band worked hard on the names of the songs). By the time we ended there was more cheering than before we came on. "You guys rocked out here tonight! See next time! Let's hear it for the next and last band of tonight Black Veil Brides!" We left after they put out the lights signaling that's our time out of stage. I came off stage last only to bump into Andy's chest. "Whoa someone's excited to get to my pants!" I heard Chris Motionless laughter nearby. "The only one who would get in your pants will be your hands to master bate yourself!" The guys oohed and said burned while the girls and Jeffree said you go girl show em who's boss. I walked away to my band dressing room to shower and change for meet and greet. I went up to the bands who where watching Black Veil Brides show. "Hey Bret." I said seductively into his ear, he turned around and looked at me weird. I looked up to see Andy looking at us almost growling Shadows Die lyrics into the mic. I told Bret into his ear, "Just play along to make Andy eat his words from earlier." Bret smiled mischievous and said "I like when you mess with Andy it's kinda fun and it will teach him a lesson." "Yup!" I said as I waltz around everyone and bumped harshly against Bret. "So what you say tiger friend?" "Yes but let's alert everyone except Andy and Chris of course." "Hey I got an idea!" I said as I whispered again into his ear, "Let's make Chris regret those awful words he said to Ashy." "Yeah but how, I can't be torn into two." "No dumb ass let's get Aiden... no Alexander in this and flirt with Ash." Talking about the dead girl itself Ash came and asked. "What are you guys shushing about?" "Ash we are planing to make Chris and Andy eat their words." "Ok tell me, because I know I'm going to be involved in this." "Ok me and Bret are going to act so flirty and shit while you act the same with Alexander." "Wait why Alexander?" "I could think of someone... how much do you and Olson get along?" "Like I get around with my band, Jeff, Bret's band, why?" "Ok you and Olson are going to act flirty in front of Chris okie?" "Dokie girl." We broke up our little group just in time to see Andy get off the stage all pissed off. Let's what we get from this little experiment....