Too Late To Say Sorry

THIRD PERSON POV

His name was Sebastian Morgan, the Eldest and proud son of the Morgan Family.

Brown hair and black pair of eye that perfectly fitted his handsome face. Since young he was teached and cultivated into a talented young master. He learned to read and write at the age of 5, learned to play all kinds of musical instruments especially piano at the age of 9 then so on so forth. He far surpassed the expectations of his family and they are proud of him.

He has the wealth, Background, family and face there's almost nothing he could ask for.

But somehow... his life seem so dull, it lack color.

It was like painted into endless gray color, devoid and empty.
So Sebastian live his everyday life like a robot that was set into programmed.

But he also mature yet early.

He see all of them scheming and all have ulterior motive hiding on their mask and acting all hypocritically.

Greed eat their whole being, they always thoughts how they can take advantage and benefits each other. That was how the world work.

Not until he meet her, the one who changed everything, who changed his life. She was pure and innocent oblivious to the evil world, she never had an ulterior motive at approaching him breaking his wall apart as she enter his small little world.

He meet her in unexpected way actually, it was a family banquet celebrating the 20th year anniversary of their company,
He was 11 at that time even if he was just a child he act like adults do, but he got bored and so he excuse himself, that's when she came into view.

she was running with his elegant white dress that become dirty as she lose her balance and stumble forward in front of him, he was stunned at what happened but as a gentleman he help her offering her a hand to get up

"Are you alright?"

But she push him and saying it was his fault, it was really an Illogical way of reasoning that's what he thought. But for some unknown reason that teary pure pair of eye's looking at him angry with a pout in her lip look so cute, his heart 'thumped' what the hell was he thinking? she's just a 9 years old stupid spoil little brat. He reason himself calming.

He then snapped out his thoughts when tears drops flow in her blush cheeks, he reach out and

"Sorry..don't cry"

Saying an apology not believing even himself that he said those words.

"Then Atti forgive big brother"

Ah...after that he ask her what's her name and said.

"Annethasia, My name is Annethasia Forlorn"

And so he that day after he ask for her background check to his Butler and found out she was actually the rival nemesis of their company she also have an older brother. They're company and his family company always clash at each other they hated each other gut, but even so Sebastian didn't care about this matter and continue to being friend with her, and slowly when the two companies took notice of this they blame each other child.

But it didn't stop the two from getting close.

They become close at each other, become friends and she always called him 'big brother Seb' and unconsciously he fall in love with her, he know she always see him only as her big brother that's why he hidden his feeling for her.

Until one time she scream at him accusingly, it was when they are in college.

"Who is that girl you're with?!"

Sebastian help a girl yesterday from carrying ton of books but she was no stranger to Sebastian she was the president of their school committee, her name was Dianne, so he help her but who know she sprain her ankle therefore he brought her to the clinic but because there's was no nurse, as a gentleman he accompany her waiting for the nurse. That's all to it, but before he could explain she shouted at him again.

" You! What did the two of you did in the clinic?! D-did you two done it?!"

Is she jealous...? That what he thought first but disappointingly shook his head. Growing up together he also found out some of Annethasia personality, she can't help but monopolise the people who is dear to her. Not knowing why he is Getting irritated, of himself or her he said back.

"What are you thinking about? Nothing happened, beside if something did, it has nothing to do with you"

Saying that coldly at her, he close his eye's his thought was complicated, Annethasia Forlorn, she was his family rival, even if he make her his woman his family will surely get angry at him and will try all the possible means to break them apart. It's better to be just this way...only friend.

" I...know that but...I-I don't like her!! She dare seduce you! She's just after your family! she's a gold digger! "

Then she leave after that, he didn't chase after her like he normally do when she got angry instead thought it's better if she calm down first.

But who know after several day of him being absent, he heard the rumours that Annethasia was bullying Dianne the girl he helped. it was not only by negative verbal words but also physically bullying her, Annethasia make her Everyday life miserable, Dianne can't fight back due to Annethasia Family background so she silently just endured.

On his wasy back to the school dormitory, on the way Sebastian caught a hidden figure not far behind under the big tree, it was Dianne who was Dirty it was like someone spilled food on her whole body and there she was trembling silently crying, Sebastian thought that the girl who was strong and competent was actually so weak behind people back.

Annethasia has gone too far this time.

He walk forward to Dianne and ask her if she's okay, she look surprise at first and embarrassed that someone saw her cry but eventually accept his comfort, he apologise at what Annethasia done to her because no matter what she was at fault and he was somewhat the reason for it too.

Dianne was actually mature and accepted his apologise but explain to him that she cry not because of Annethasia bullying but because she hurt her toe.

She's a nice girl even if she was wronged she still cover up Annethasia and didn't blame her.

If he meet her earlier... then maybe he might...

sigh what is he thinking? It's impossible... just thinking about it make his heart tighten and suffocate that it hurt, he really fall head over heels for Annethasia, he fall deeply in love, what should he do? Maybe he should distance himself from her. Sebastian then did what he thought that day he slowly keep his distance to Annethasia even it was uncomfortable to him even if it hurt he must do it, it was for the both of them.