When he gets a boner in public

I got this idea from @Randomgirl111111.

Stan: He tries to ignore it but once he knows that you see it he knows you will tease him relentlessly until you guys get home. 

Kyle: He will come behind you in a hug and sneakily place it against your bum.

Cartman: He usually brags about getting a boner if hes around the other guys. He thinks it makes him cool.

Kenny: He will take you into the nearest enclosed private space, so you can help him with his little problem.

Craig: He constantly whispers dirty things in your ear making it impossible for you guys to be in public any longer.

Tweek: He sits you in his lap, not allowing you to get up and expose the tent in his pants.

Clyde: He cant keep his hands off you, anywhere you go, his hands are all over you.

Butters: He gets very nervous and begs you to go home as soon as possible.

Ike: He will kiss you, over and over and over again. He doesn't care if its in public the two of you will have make out sessions anywhere.

------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! An update! I hope you guys enjoy this and i wanted to say that if you like Attack on Titan and Levi Ackerman that i have a story out that i have decided to continue as well. Once again i hope you guys like this and i would appreciate it if you would check that out as well :)

~Illyannah <3