When he cheats

Stan:

You and Stan were planning to have a family dinner and you went to pick up more drinks for your house. You were walking home when you saw Stan kissing Wendy, and really getting into it. You could feel tears star to well in the brim of your eyes. You marched over to Stan, opening a drink and pored it all over him. 

"Hey what the- Y/N?!?" He started to scream but his screaming turned into horrified mumbles.

"Yea it's me jackass!" You screamed as you pushed him to the ground.

"Stan! You told me she dumped you!" Wendy yelled looking at you and apologizing sixty times over.

You stared in disbelief at Stan. You couldn't believe him!

"Well now i did dump him. You can have him!" You scream with tears running down your face. You run to your house and lock all the doors and windows, as well as locking yourself in your room.

Kyle:

There was a girl that was texting Kyle for a long time, but he said he would always turn her down. One day when he was in the shower, he got a text, you went to check who it was and it was the girl. You didn't know why she would be texting him so you decided to look. As soon as you opened the message, you saw that it was a picture....of her naked...You couldn't believe it! He had been sexting this girl for the past week!

"Y/N? what are you doing babe?" Kyle asked as he came out of the bathroom

"Don't call me that. Why the hell would you do this to me?!" You screamed, throwing his phone at him.

"Look Y/N-" He began, but you didn't even give him a chance to respond because you were already walking out of the house with nothing but your phone and a broken heart.

Cartman:

"Yea....No...Y/N is asleep....I'll be over in five." Cartman was talking on the phone in a hushed voice behind you. You woke up in time to hear this and glanced up at him

"Eric?" You asked

"H-hey babe, what are you doing awake?"

"Who were you talking to?"

"Just a friend."

"Then why would i have to be asleep for you to see them?"

Cartman sighed to in love with you to lie "Look Y/N....I found someone else.." He said looking down.

"Get out." You hissed at him

"Baby please-" He began

"I said get the hell out!" You screamed and looked up to where he could see the tears brimming in your eyes.

"Baby please, i love you."

"Really Eric? I have a hard time believing that!"

"I know..but please..just say you love me back."

"But i don't love you. Now get the hell out of my house!"

He looked at you crying, but you just looked away. He finally got the fact that you didn't want him there, and he left. You cried yourself back to sleep.

Kenny:

"Oh don't worry, i'll take care of you baby."

You were being the overly attached girlfriend you were and went snooping around Kenny's room. You opened the door slightly to reveal a naked Kenny and some random girl....doing it. You could hear her moans and it broke your heart.

"So i guess i was just not enough for you Kenny" You said quietly. You grabbed all your stuff and left the house. Before you left however, you placed a note on the kitchen counter.

'I guess my love wasn't enough. It's fine though. Have fun with your slut.'

After the girl left Kenny walked into the kitchen and saw the note. As soon ans he finished reading it he broke down crying.

Craig:

"Happy anniver-" You dropped the tray of food that you had made for Craig when you saw some girl on Craig's lap, kissing and grinding on him. Craig didn't seam to mind either. He was grabbing her waist and pulling her closer. They quickly pulled apart when they heard the trey fall to the floor causing all the glass to shatter like your heart. You couldn't even say anything. You tried to form words but all that came out were pants and squeaks. Your chest was moving quickly up and down, you not being able to control your breathing.

"Y/N baby im-" You cut him off with shoving the anniversary card you got for him in his face and walking out.

He looked down at the card confused until he read what it said.

"Y/N wait!" Craig called out to you, but you only ignored him

Tweek:

"You know i could make you feel really good tonight."

Tweek was flirting with every girl EXCEPT YOU!

"Tweek?" you ask walking up to him

"What do you want Y/N? Stop being a cock block!"

"What the hell Tweek! Im your girlfriend!"

"Were dating?" he asked confused

you let out a small angered laugh

"Im so fucking done....im done."

You picked up your bag and left.

Token:

You were sitting in the corner of the room where Token had a gig and noticed how all the girls were all over him. Kissing him, touching him in ways that only you should be allowed to. The worst part was he wasn't doing anything about it..You tried to ignore it but you lost it when some girl ran up and kissed him....and he kissed back. You felt the tears coming and ran out hearing Token yell after you, but you just ran and ran not knowing where you were going, but you still ran, just to get away from him

Clyde:

"You are over reacting. As usual." Clyde rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as you finish your lecture.

"Oh really? I hardly think that i am. You well deserve this for fucking some random girl! I think it serves as a basis for a lecture and an ass kicking!"

"No, it's really not. Now quit being a bitch and apologize for overreacting." Clyde demanded 

"Get the hell out Clyde!"

"Fine! I don't need a bitch ass girlfriend like you anyways!"

And with that he stormed out of your house and out of your life.

Butters:

You woke up on the couch to hear the sounds of moans and the bed hitting the wall, you walked up stairs to see Butters and that Canadian girl having sex...on YOUR bed

You began to cry and he heard you and pushed the girl off of him. He pulled on a pair of pants and chased after you but you just ran out of the door and didn't go back