A New Pack A New Life

When I looked up at him I heard him whisper "Mate".

I knew it was true from the amazing smell that was radiating off him. He smelt like fresh pine trees, mint and the ocean. It was the most amazing thing I had ever smelt in my life.

I put my head back down even though I was so tempted to just run up to him and kiss the living hell out of him, I had to restrain myself. I had just arrived and I didn't want the pack to think I was some sort of slut who just kissed the first guy she saw.

No.

I don't play that way.

The Alpha was standing at the door.

"What are you doing here, and what pack did you come from?"

" The Risen Night Pack, Alpha. But we were banished for my mother's foolish actions," I said and glared at my idiotic mother.

"May I ask what you did to be banished? After all I will need to know what you are like if you are wishing to join our pack."

"I am truly sorry for my actions in the past and I will never do it again, but I was too busy partying to notice that a rogue ran straight past me and into the pack to invade. The rogue killed 2 warriors and the Alpha had no choice but to banish me and my daughter. I promise I have given up my ways and will be more assertive if you help us, Alpha." my mother replied.

I was very amazed at the level of maturity my mother portrayed as she is usually a layed back teenager like mum who doesn't really act mature. To say I was proud of her would be a massive understatement.

The alpha nodded his head and took in what my mother had said.

"Alright. You may join. But only if you accept all pack duties and help the pack as much as you can. I am Alpha Ben but not for very much longer. My son will be taking over in a couple of weeks." he said with a slight laugh.

"Thank you so much Alpha Ben. We won't disappoint you," I said.

He showed us around the pack house which should really be called a mansion because it's so fucking big but who cares? My room was about twice the size of my old one and I had a walk in closet and bathroom which connects to another room. I wonder whose it is...

The room itself was absolutely beautiful. It had cream walls and a blue wall where the king size bed was. It had a blue duvet and a couple pillows tossed on. I had an Apple MacBook on a desk on the far wall, a bookshelf lined with hundreds of books next to it and two dressers where I will put all my clothes. The floor was wood and it had a fluffy blue carpet next to the bed.

All in all.... I loved it.

I guess it was time to go and find my mate....

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys it's Ash here!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I was busy with a Musical that I was in.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chappie!! Sorry it's short..

I wonder who the bathroom is shared with... (wiggles eyebrows suggestively)

Comment who you think it is!!

Well that's all for now so byeeeee!!!!!!

Love you all

Ash<3