Bitchy Old Teachers

Hey guys

I know I don't update as much as I should it's just that I have some stuff going on right now so I'm going to try and update more frequently but I'm not sure whether I'm going to be able to or not.

Anyways I love you all and hope you enjoy this chapter ❤️❤️

Ps. 2k views and 70 votes?!?! Oh my god thank you guys so much for reading this book and I hope I didn't disappoint with the writing but omg thanks so much!!! 💚❤️💜
----------------------------------------------

I walked into the office to see an old woman sitting at a desk in front of large oak doors. She must be the secretary. I hurried over to get my schedule and locker combination for this new school.

"Um hi. My name is Lauren Jackson and I'm new here uhh could I please have my schedule and combination?" I asked the woman shyly.

She raised her head slowly and looked at me with distaste.

"Can't you see that I am busy here? Why don't you go annoy someone else, pup," she told me, venom lacing her words.

What crawled up her butt? Whatever it is its sideways.

"Aren't you the secretary?" I asked confused and the smallest but pissed off.

The woman scoffed.

"Oh please. You think i would sink as low as to be a secretary? Well, I guess you are as dim as you look."

Who the fuck does this bitch think she is? I wonder what will happen when she finds out I am Luna. Oh I can't wait to see the look on her face.

"Just tell me where to get my schedule, I don't wanna be late for my first class" I spat at the old hag.

She glared at me with disgust and motioned her head further down the hallway to a blonde woman who looked in her mid twenties.

"That's who you want. Now get out of my face before I call the principal for rude behaviour," she said as she looked happy with herself.

"Thank you so much for your help! Your one of the nicest people I've met here. Thanks for being ever so kind!" I said with a little too much enthusiasm.

I flipped my blonde hair over my shoulder and sauntered down the hall to the woman the old hag gestured to.

I hope she's nicer.

"Hi, I'm new here and I need to get my schedule and locker combination," I said politely to the woman.

She looked up with an amused smile on her face.

"I heard that conversation with Mrs Greene. Your quite the spitfire aren't you?" She asked while tapping away on her computer.

"Uhhh I guess so. Only when someone pisses me off though," I replied.

The woman smiled at me then turned away from me to get something from the printer behind her. She gave me the pieces of paper and beamed up at me from her desk chair.

"I'm Miss King. Here's what you asked for and I hope you settle in nicely here. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask me,"

"Thanks Miss King," I smiled at her before walking back the way I came when I passed Mrs Greene I glared in her direction and growled lowly.

She just looked away.
~~~~~
I walked out of the office and sat down on one of the benches lining the wall where the office was.

Looking down at my schedule I saw what classes I had:

English

Break

Maths

Lunch

Gym

History

Free

Well, great at least I have third period with my mate. I wonder how that'll go...

----------------------------------------------
I not very happy with this chapter but meh. I feel like nothing really happened. Anyways. Hope you enjoyed it and I tried to make the last chapter and this one a bit longer than my other ones. Next chapter will be class with Will so yeah....

Love you all,

Ash 💖💖

My Gym Teacher Is My Mate (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें