Chapter Eleven: Part 2 of the Plan

"Hey, how much are they paying you?" Zarkon asked Shiro. "Because I got a lot of dough-"

"You took my brother, my fiancee died here, so shut your mouth or I'll pull the trigger." The younger man glares. Even though he loved Matt, he almost got married to Adam, his ex-fiancee before he died in a loyalty center. 

Which is why he won't let the Galra win. 

Zarkon leaned back against his chair in annoyance. Can't really blame him though. He was being held captive by teenagers and adults, most of which don't even do much. He turned his head slightly and noticed a reflection on one of the electornical arm rests. And from what could be seen, it was Lance and his friends, only not their real life selves. They're their OASIS avatars. Wait a minute. He reached up to his eyes, but he couldn't touch them. All that could be felt was hard plastic. 

Shiro tried to get the others' attention, but it was too late. Zarkon had already taken off the goggles and when he found that no one was in front of him with a gun, or that anyone was behind him, he immediately knew what it had meant. Voltron had tapped into his feed, which meant that they were after Keith. The businessman called up his wife and headed to the loyalty center. 

The owner of the company didn't realize that the one he was trying to keep from escaping, was already out and about, and he was headed for his office. Keith pushes open the doors to Zarkon's private office, finding himself in front of his giant chair. "Seriously, he's the head of the entire empire and he chooses that design?" Keith grunts in disgust. "I might be emo, but I have better taste than that."

------------------------------------------------------------

The husband and wife stand in front of the booth that Keith was originally kept in, both with angry frowns on their faces. "He just walks out of here, how does that happen?" Zarkon calmly asks, holding onto Honerva's tablet. 

"They have the two children of Sam Holt on their side, and word is they are the best hackers in the entire world," She responds, pulling her hood up. "But we know they're in Columbus and that they're all together, including the older Holt."

Zarkon raises an eyebrow to her. "We know? How do we know that!" The tan woman rolls her eyes and takes the tablet out of his hands. She shows him the video feed of Hunk's van and Zarkon pinches his nose in frustration. "Why didn't you show me this sooner!"

"Because it wasn't relevant yet." Honerva retorted.

"I need to know where they are, we have to find them!" 

"They are kids, honey, man the hell up!" The married couple bickered.

And that, ladies, gentleman and non-binaries, is why they keep their relationship secret. 

"You can do your job and I do mine, unless you want to track down the teenagers!" She smacks him with the tablet and walked away. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Keith leaned back against the chair, which ended up turning it on. This chair maybe ugly as shit, but at least it's super tech savvy. He swiped his hand across the holographic screen, looking through different sections that Zarkon had for different information. Once he found the OASIS section, he finally managed to find something about the orb. He pressed it and read the information aloud but quietly.

"'Congratulations, you are the proud owner of the Orb of Osuvox, a 99th level artifact," He read off the screen. "'Read these instructions before deploying. To turn orb on, off' Off!" Keith pressed the word and more information popped up. "'Utter the counterspell within 10 feet of the orb'." When the counterspell, Keith's face drops. It's in another language, and he needed to memorize it in order to get the shield down.