lesson 4

lesson 4: i dont care

"a quarrel is inavoidable." 

ashlynn's

"uh.. what are we doing... here?" harry asked, scrunching up his eyebrows and looking around the place like this was some forbidden island. 

"don't tell me that you haven't went into a club before." i rolled my eyes, staring at him. 

he looked good, and resembles a boy bander - he was in a black tee shirt, black skinny jeans and boots that we bought when i dragged him around to shop. he needed to look good to pick up some girls and have random make-out sessions. that'd totally boost his confidence and make him very attractive. 

"if allison saw me here, she would probably think i am uncivillized and-" 

"harry, why are you still talking and thinking about her?" i cut him off, my tone of voice was annoyed like how i felt. 

why is he thinking about her again? 

"the point of all these lessons, is to teach you how to love. not how to get back with some girl that doesn't want you anymore. it is to teach you how to love yourself first, before you can go into loving somebody else."

i breathed out, before continuing again, the loud music annoying me more than ever. 

"what are those previous lessons for? it was to make sure you know how to love yourself, it was to make sure that you are happy and like how you look, to build up confidence in yourself, so that you can socialize with people and make friends, and you know, develop from there." 

"you are physically attractive, but if you're going to act like a dick to every girl that approaches you because your mind is still filled with allison," 

"i don't care anymore." 

i felt bitter, and some other unknown emotion that i've only felt it before less than twice in my life. i was especially hurt, and i couldn't pinpoint the exact reason why. 

i turned my back from him and walked away, ignoring his calls. 

-

OOO FIGHT 

okay yay i uploaded again lol

hope u guys enjoyed it 

love you x 

-annetta