lesson two: reflection

harry's

"mr styles?..." i heard a voice call and my eyes fluttered open.

"its done." grace smiled warmly and turned my chair so its facing the mirror, and my eyes widened. i looked at my own reflection, and touched my face a few times.

is that me?

it wasn't my straight-hair, big-specs face looking back at me. my spectacles were removed, and my curly hair was pushed up into a quiff. i could tell that it was trimmed a little, but it looks surprisingly good. i don't look like a nerd anymore, i actually looked like those jocks in high school that used to make fun of me. 

and i liked my look.

"so? do you like it?" ashlynn asked excitedly and i decided to tease her.

"i hate it! now i look like a lion with curly mane." i groaned, putting a serious face.

"i hate you. get away from me." i pretended to frown and growl at her slightly, and she backed away slightly. i had to bite my lip to keep myself from laughing, but it was too hard.

I burst out laughing.

"you should've seen the look on your - f- face, it's priceless. I repeat, priceless." I laughed uncontrollably and watch her as her face turned red and she frowned at me.

"fuck you."

"you scared me, there." she pouted angrily and i laughed harder.

"I'm sorry, ash. I just had to," i bit my lip to keep me from laughing. i think I would be directed to the nearest mental hospital if I continued my mad laugh.

"but seriously, how do you think you look right now?" the excited glint returned to her eyes once again and I smiled.

"better, I guess."

---

HARRY'S GOT HIS NORMAL HAIR BACK WOOOP

hope you guys like it even thought its short

love you

-Annetta