lesson 4: reflection

ashlynn's

i groaned as the doorbell rang.

who the hell is it and what the hell did they want?

i was happy with a tub of ice cream and mean girls keeping me company and that person had to interrupt my time.

i stomped to the door, and opened it with a frown. i didn't even give two cares in the world about my bare face and messy hair. my feelings were just a mess after the other night. 

once i saw who it was, my face became grumpier.

"what do you want, harry?" i asked him, fiercely, and he backed away a little.

it's been three days since the night at the club, and i was still mad at him. maybe not. i don't know.

"talk?" he smiled fakely and well since i'm too tired to fight with him again, i let him in.

i sat cross legged on the one seater beside him as he took a seat on the couch modestly. i noticed that he has been wearing all the clothes that i bought for him. he was wearing a white shirt and black jeans, and he looked...

really attractive.

"what do you want to talk about?" i gave him a frown and he looked at me with intense eyes, like he was thinking about things.

"i'm sorry, okay?" he laced his fingers together, placing his elbow on his knee and looking at me with sorry eyes.

"it's whatever." i rolled my eyes.

"come on," he pouted, moving closer to the one seater i was sitting on.

"don't be angryyy." he nudged me and i bit back a smile.

"so... what's the lesson today?" he changed the subject.

"we'll continue lessons tomorrow." i smiled lightly at him as i watch his eyes light up.

who could resist those puppy eyes and that small little pout he put on? i couldn't help myself. i just had to. being away from him didn't help much but only intensified my desire to want to see him even more. 

-

aw

ok anyway

hope you guys like it hehe

love you x

-annetta