N.OP:

"Why did you show up after 5 years?"

"You doesn't happy to meet your hyung after 5 years?"

"No you are not my hyung anymore I don't wanna meet you, please surrender yourself"

"Hahaha why?"

"WHY? you are asking why? you kidnapped my taetae and drugged him for 2 days"

"Do you have any proof?"

Jimin bites his lips "Please hyung don't hurt my taetae, he is innocent. You already have enough money and power".

"How can I hurt my future wife?"

"WHAT?"

Bo gum smiled at jimin "I am gonna marry him soon".

"He.. he already engaged with Jeon Jeongguk, he is the one gonna marry my taetae not you" jimin yelled at him.

"We will see that" he said and thrown jimin's mobile.

Yoongi P.O.V:

"Hey chim, sorry I little bit late some work come up.. Hey are you okay?"

"Yoon.. Yoon.. he.. he.. came again" he shuttered.

I hugged him to calm him down, I knew who came.

"I am here okay. He can't do anything again" "But he said that he gonna marry my taetae" I chuckled "He is going to meet his dead don't worry chim he can't touch single finger on that tiny, he doesn't know about Jeongguk's another side".

"You bought everything?" I tried to change the topic he just nodded I lean to his ear "You know last time I mean yesterday we used that final one too, did you bought that also?" he blushed and hits on my shoulder "Yah we are in public place" "I don't care where we are, tell me did you buy the condom or not?"

"Yahhhh" he shook his head. I placed all the items in my car and dragged him to the store and bought a bunch of condoms with different flavors.

"I think this is enough for one week, what you think chim?"