Seth POV:

When I sense a familiar feeling, I try my best to stay conscious and squirm slightly, wanting to know what's going on. I glance up and notice there are many red lights, almost like camera recorders, around me. I glare at it in pure disgust and anger.

I try to spit the gag off my mouth, but I can't. So after several moments of hardworking, the cloth slides off my mouth finally and lets me scream. I try to sound a little enough for my family to hear me.

A few minutes later, I hear the footsteps of someone walking toward me. I smile at the thought of someone from my family finally has picked up my voice. "Thank God... Please, save me from this hell. I want to see Dean.."

I hear the person laughs at my words, but they don't step forward. I'm just staring at them through the darkness and all their features, and I'm taking them in. Studying them as if it isn't my family member.

"Who are you?!" I try to move forward, but the shackles and chains hold me tightly in place. "Why did you kidnap me?" I growl, getting angry at being away from my entire family.

The person laughs loudly, and it feels like I know them. "Who are you?" I ask sternly this time.

The stranger moves forward slowly as they approach me. "I'm the one who has met Dean before you. I'm the one who has fallen in love with him before you. I'm the one who has blackmailed you. I'm the one who has ruined your honeymoon. I'm the one who has played in your life with Mandy.." The voice belongs to a girl that I know very familiar, so I stare at her, shocked, without blinking my eyes as she continues saying, "And I'm the one who has kidnapped you now!"

My eyes widen when she gets into the brightness and lets me see her. "R-Renee!" I gasp, swallowing hard. I can't believe what is happening now.

"Yeah. Renee!" She smiles and stands in front of me with a completely distinct look. She cups my cheeks and looks over my pity self before frowning, "Sorry, Seth. I don't mean to hurt you, but I want Dean, so I have no other choice. Do you know how much I love him? I fall for him since the moment we have met at the airport, but you're coming between as a wall and separating us."

I look at her in disgust and spit at her, "I-I thought you were my cousin, but.. you kidnapped me for wanting to snatch my husband-" The words stop in my throat when I feel a sharp pain across my cheek. "Aww!"

"Don't make me hurt you. Dean's not your husband anymore; he's my husband in the future. So, don't do this stupid thing again. If I knew already that he had planned to marry you, I would have stopped it, anyway. Hmm... There's no need to talk about it now." She sighs, moving away from me and glancing at me up and down.

Her eyes check out on me for a few moments before settling into my fingers. "Seth! I don't enjoy imprisoning you. Do you want to escape from here?" She asks suddenly. Maybe she would change her mind because of my poor state.

I nod at her in excitement and hope she will let me go. Finally, I'm gonna be a free bird again. The excitement in my eyes turns into confusion as she holds her hand out in front of me. "What?" I ask in a confused tone.

She smiles softly and demands something vital to me. "I want your wedding ring before leaving you!"

"No!" I shake my head in utter shock and step backward slowly. "I'll never give this to anyone. It's mine.. only mine. If you want to end my chapter, then do it. I will never worry."

"But I'll worry if I let this on your finger anymore." She says through gritted teeth and moves closer to me.

I clench my fists, making it hard to unwrap my fingers. Even if I want to, I can't move far away from my cousin because I'm still attached to the wall. "No!" I cry hard, begging her to leave me alone.

She gets irritated with me, so she grabs my hand forcefully and tries to open my fingers, but I push her away, which causes her to fall onto her back. She looks at me angrily as she gets to her feet and slaps my face hard. She then pulls my hair carelessly and stands in face-to-face. "What do you think, huh? I'll leave this place without that stupid ring. Nah!" She shakes her head dangerously.

"Roman!" I yell as she tries to open my fingers again, hoping he can hear me.

She laughs at me as she opens each of my fingers painfully. "Scream as much as you want. No one will come here to save you. Because they went to church to pray for you." After several minutes of struggling, she pulls the ring off my finger and pushes me hard against the wall. "Thank you so much, Seth." She kisses the ring and smirks at me.

As she's leaving the basement with my ring, I feel my life has altered forever. With a heavy sob, I glue to the wall and hold my hand up, staring at my empty finger. Of all the emotions, I have got nothing to lose anymore. I'm sad, with tears and blues.