Chapter 11

Seth POV:

Today, I'm going to join my new company. Yeah... I quitted my previous job for Dean and considered his offer. Last night, I told my brother about his proposal, expecting help from him. Instead of suggesting some idea, he said that he wouldn't help me this time because he wanted me to decide by myself.

I'd thought joining Dean's company would be helpful for me to know more about him, so I made it. Now, I'm standing in front of Cena's Enterprise and stare at it. My boyfriend called me earlier and informed me to arrive here sharp on time. 

I enter the company and see a girl with some uniform is standing behind the reception counter. I walk to her and tap the counter to get her attention. "Excuse me... um... I... I'm expected by Mr. Dean Ambrose." 

"Well, sir. He's not arrived here yet. So you may sit there and wait for him." She says and points the nearby chair to me. She seems a nice girl, so it makes me less tensed.

I nod and sit on the chair, looking around and wondering about the posters that are glued on the walls until I hear someone coming with a verve to their step like it is the best day of their life.

"Alrighty, folks!" The words come to an all too familiar voice, and I know who it is. "Folks, Jesus Christ, how old am I? 60? Let's reward that. All right, all you little bastards! There, doesn't that sound better? Much more like me... I'm just going to be your new boss. Excuse me. Why the fuck am I acting nice? It is our company, and we're paying for everything." His approach makes me confused about whether to laugh or cry.

"All right," His voice continues, "Well, I'm Dean Ambrose, and I'm your fucking boss. All I expect from you assholes is to work properly."

I'm not even peering at him, but I look up now as I stand to find that he is indeed standing in front of me. His eyes are scanning the area and pause just briefly on me, lips quirking up some before he's looking at everyone else standing.

He leans against me and whispers in my ear, "Well, sweetheart, follow me without asking questions." With that, I feel my cheeks begin to burn as he slams the wall, shouting out, "Continue working or get fired!"

I follow him quietly but get missed once I reach the top floor. I look around and try to figure out where I want to go until I hear a noise from few feet away. I walk in that direction and find a new area. Finally, I find it.

I sigh and enter his office, finding he's not inside. I'm confused about his actions, so I squeal frustratedly and turn to leave, but the sound of the door creaking open halt me. I'm not surprised about this because I find it is normal.

"Good morning, sweetheart." He says as he enters the office. "You know what, I'm the luckiest man on this planet because you're with me." He smiles, opening his arms for me.

"Dean!!" I blush and run toward him, hiding my face in his chest. I smile and look up at him. "What's my job?"

He smirks as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me tighter against him. "Your job is.." He seethes, his face inches from mine. My breathing is picked up; at first, it is because of his craziness, but now it is because of how close we're in this room alone.

"Don't play with me." I push him away and try to glare at him, but I can't. So I turn and go to leave but is stopped when he lunges forward and slams the door shut, then pushes me up against the wall. 

"Hold on. Sorry!" He tries to convince me and drags me to the chair, sitting on it before pulling me onto his lap. "Well, you're my personal assistant, sweetheart." 

I lay my head on his chest and play with his jacket, suggesting my point. "What if someone talks shit about us?" I close my eyes, trying not to think about it at this time.

"Don't worry. It is our company, so no one will talk anything about us. If they talk, I'll fire them." He cups my cheeks and kisses my forehead. I open my eyes and look at him when he lifts my face. He then smiles and kisses me on the lips.

After a few hours...

Dean POV:

I hold the car door open for Seth to get in the passenger seat. He gets in the car and acknowledges me without further saying anything. I smile and run around the car to get in the driver's seat, not wanting to stay away from him a little.

Once we settle in the car securely, he asks while fastening his seat belt. "Dean, where are we going?"

I jam the key into the ignition and fire up the engine, flipping switches and turning dials on the dashboard until romantic music fills the car. "I'm not exactly sure where this place is, but according to Jericho, it'll be worth it if we get there." Heat starts pouring from the vents, easing the chill in the air.

He nods slowly, "Hmm.. okay." He lays his head on the headrest and looks outside at the trees and street lamps quietly. He's cute that I can't ignore it.

I smile when I notice him watching me from the side. I glance back at him and bite my tongue, holding back a smile. It's our usual fun playing whenever we travel in a car. We don't talk too much during the drive, other than flirting.

I pull the car into a space in front of a restaurant. We step outside and walk into the empty street alongside the closed convenience stores. It is dark out, and yellow-tinted street lights lit up the lane. 

We walk inside the building and choose a nice private corner without any peering eyes. After a few minutes, a middle-aged man in a bow tie and an apron approaches us. "Good evening, gentlemen. What can I get you both?" He tilts his head as he speaks.

"Maybe, I'll get the steak. What do you want, sweetheart?" I ask and look at Seth. He looks over the menu before looking at the waiter. "I might have the, uh... steak as well." He places the menu down on the table.

The dinner goes well. Just as our stomach had filled, our heart also filled with joy. I'm thrilled because he enjoys our moment. If he uses to this, I will give him surprises every day. I'll never tire of surprising him because he's the best surprise in my life that God has given.