9. The light?

POV Of Thomas...

So much is happening right now.. I hope anxiety is gonna be okay... I shouldn't bring it up until everything calms down..

POV Of Logan..

There is only a few more hours until midnight and Patton had gotten up to get some food so me, Thomas, and Roman could make sure anxiety would be alright.

Thomas didn't look at any of us. He ever now and than glanced at someone move or Virgil. He seems really upset but I can not tell what he would even be upset about.

Roman was pacing the room.

"Roman you should really stop pacing." I stated.

"I can't! Lo, do you get that we could lose anxiety?! He's In pain right now!" Roman looked so worried. Every second that passed he looked more and more worried.

"Roman," I sighed. "Anxiety won't be in pain for much longer and panicking would only make it worse right now." I stated. "It says we only need to wait a day. It's almost been a day since this started. If anxiety does move on then it is his time since he's already dead." I paused as Roman was now facing me.

"And if he doesn't move on?" He questioned.

"Then this will only last until midnight.. only a few more hours and he will be fine." Roman sighed and gave up. He sat down and glanced at anxiety.

"Hey, I got snacks!" Patton said with a sad smile. He held a plate with few sandwiches in his hands as he walked in.

"Is he still out?" Patton asked as he placed the plate down and sat down next to Roman.

"Yes," I said sighing.

"I'm assuming we're sleeping in here tonight?" Roman asked.

"I assume so, shall I go get some blankets and pillows?" I asked.

"Yeah Lo, thanks." Patrons eyes dropped.

I got up and grabbed some extra pillows and blankets that were in the closet.

I came back to see Thomas back up against the wall. I gave him two pillows and a blanket. He nodded as a thank you. I assumed he didn't want to talk right now.

I gave Patton two pillows and a blanket and gave Roman two pillows. Since he and Patton would most likely share since Patton was Emotional and cuddling him. I however sat down next to Patton and set up my two pillows and put the blacker around my legs. We each grabbed a sandwich and talked a bit. Well since Thomas wasn't speaking it was just me and my boyfriends.

POV Of anxiety....

I felt so out of it.. I couldn't feel the pain anymore. I was still in the pitch black room but I don't feel it anymore. Am I okay now?

I looked around and saw a bright light. I starred at it with sadness. Was this it? Was I gonna leave pat, Lo, and Princey?

I saw a female step out of the light. She wore a white dress and wore a familiar smile. Her brown hair was tied back. I know her...

"Ray?"