" Ok, I won't force you, just be who you want to be."

He said as he grinned a little as he stood up and check his watch.

" And I think that you should be going." He said tapping my left shoulder as he left the compartment.

" Huh?" I check my phone and its.... 7: 16! Holy crap I'm going to be late!

I quickly finished the small scraps left on my dish then placed it into the basin then stood up and ran to the door, tied my shoes, and ran.

Luckily the school is just near Ji's home so I could casually walk to school. But this time I'm running late so I think I should run.

In about three minutes, I reached the Academy. I saw... Violet!

I ran faster to catch up to Violet, she noticed me and beamed.

" Rey!! How are you? Great to see you bich!" She said hugging me in a tight embrace.

" Vi! Great to see you hoe!!!"

The hug earned us a lot of attention so we stopped hugging and walked together in the Academy like always.

" So how's your beautiful-ass hair?" She said as she touched my wig.

" It's fine... It's not that nice." I said.

" Do you have a—"

" No, I don't" I cut her off.

" I haven't finished the sentence and you directly answered."

" Well, it was obvious that you were gonna ask me if I have a boyfriend and of course.. no cause I'm not a hoe like you Vi," I said smirking like a donkey.

" HEY IM NOT A HOE YOU—" She jumped on my back and tried to choke me.

" Vi, stop that... we're getting too much attention."

" NO, YOU BASTAR—"

"Students, please proceed to your perspective classrooms right now, classes will start at 7:30." the telegrammed voice echoed throughout the whole hallway.

" You go first Rey, I will be going to the bathroom," Vi said as she walked the other path.

" Yeah sure, whatever hoe. " I said.

" IM NOT A HOEEEEEE," She said looking at me madly. Lips pouting in the process.

I walked into the associated classroom and sat near the window, the seat at my back was the corner seat, I was sitting at that back row seat since forever.

As I sat down, plannng to stare unto the blue sky, then a figure went up to me,

" Are you Rey Silver?" She asked shyly.

The girl had blue hair resting upon her shoulders, bright cyan eyes, wore a blue dress that ended just below her knees, she looked at me kindly.

"Uh...Yes." I said looking directly to her eyes.

" Are you taken?"

What the hell? Nooooo, I can't stand declarations.

" Well..um..yeah.." I lied through my teeth. I was grasping the back of my neck, signaling a sense of awkwardness to the situation.

" Oh." The brightness in her eyes darkened a bit. As if she loses all her prospect in a blink of an eye... I'm embarrassed...

" Okay, Thankyou! , I will just go back to my seat, Thankyou again! .." She turned and sat beside another girl that seems to be her best friend? I don't know..