23

"Kagami, I cannot believe my ears on what I'm hearing!" Kagami's mother walked up to her in anger. "I gave you one chance to fix everything, yet you failed!"

"Mom, no it's not like that!" It was then that Kagami remembered the deal she had with her parents. If she be a good kid, she could stay at her school. But if she messed up, which she already did, she was moving. Again!

"Then what?!" Kagami's mother turned to the other girls behind her. "Marinette and Chloe exclaim that this was your doing. Explain, Kagami."

That's the problem. I can't explain. If I tell a lie, Adrien will always just tell her the truth, getting me in trouble. If I tell the truth... Oh, this is over for me!

"Not going to say anything? Fine!" Her mother huffed and turned away. "I can't even be able to look at your face. It reminds me of your great failure, and my disappointment. Kagami, you know what this means for you!"

"I know..." Kagami sniffed. "I'm sorry. I was trying too hard!"

I wish I could just go back in time, and change the past. I wish this never happened. I wish I never did this...

I wish I never met Marinette, or Chloe, or even Lila! I wish I never met them all. They're the reason I tried so hard. I was trying for Adrien, and they were in my way. I had to do something!

"Well, I'm leaving!" Chloe stood up. While she walked past Kagami, she gave her a smirk.

You failed and now you're moving back. Haha! This is why you should never had tried so hard to take Adrien. Obviously he and Marinette belong together!

She walked out the door, and left, running away from the building. She had had enough of this, and was glad it was finally coming to an end.

"Kagami, I hope you are ashamed of yourself for what you did!" Kagami's mother yelled. "I will tell your father about this. We'll see how you're going to react when you hear the punishment we have for you. After you get out of the police hands, that is!"

Kagami nodded. She knew this was going to come to her anyway if she ever got caught.

"Come on, Marinette. Let's go!" Adrien took her hand and walked her to the door, leaving Kagami alone with the police officers.

"I'm glad it's finally over," Marinette heaved a huge reliving sigh.

"This is why you should always ask for help when you need it," Adrien said, holding her hand tighter. "It might not happen again, but if it does, remember to come to me."

Marinette nodded. "I will... After I try solving it on my own. I don't want to be a burden, Adrien."

"You're not."

"Yeah, I am! Don't argue with me now. Your father got hurt and is in the hospital along with Lila. I mean, I know it's not my fault Lila got hurt, but if you hadn't need to take me home, you would have been there with your father, then Kagami wouldn't have hit him so hard."

"I'll always make time for you, Marinette. Whether you like it or not!" He poked her cheeks and she softly giggled.

"Fine, you got me."

She jumped when she heard her phone beeping. She gulped and took it out.

Alya - you and Adrien are so cute together!

Marinette frowned.

"What is it this time? A third unknown number?!" Adrien asked, seeing her confused face.

Alya - I'm right behind you guys. Haha!

Marinette giggled. "No, not an unknown number. It's..." She turned around and saw Alya and Nino laughing to themselves. "These two."

Alya and Nino ran to them, their smiles still stuck to their faces.

"You got scared when your phone beeped, right?" Alya asked. "I saw how you jumped and almost dropped your phone."

"Yes, I admit it," Marinette rolled her eyes. "I don't want to hear another beep from this phone. I'm going to silence it.

She did, but not after she saw the message she had just gotten.

Unknown - it's not over yet!