4

Kagami - so when do we start?

Unknown - Whoa girl. Easy.

Kagami - I just want Marinette to go down as quick as possible so Adrien can become mine. She's not going to have him forever.

Unknown - I'll tell you when to start ruining her life. Right now, you have to wait. Let's wait for the perfect time.

Kagami - Ugh! Fine!

Kagami put her phone back in her pocket as she shivered again at the coldness. My sweater is doing nothing to warm me up. Ugh! I'm really bored.

She looked to her left, seeing Marinette and Adrien sitting on another bench.

What are those two up to now? I hate seeing how they are so comfortable around each other.

"Hey you two. Marinette, Adrien." Nino and Alya ran up to them, waving.

"They just opened the skating rink now. Let's go," Alya smiled widely. But then she caught Kagami looking at them, and turned her smile upside down. How long has she been looking at us?

"Sure, I want to go. Adrien?" Marinette turned to Adrien, who was also nodding. Then she noticed where Alya was glaring at and saw Kagami.

"You guys are going to the skating rink that has just opened?" Kagami was now walking up to them. "Wow, I am too. Wanna go together."

"Guys! They just..." Chloe stopped to see Kagami as well. "Ugh! What is she doing here? Don't tell me you guys have befriended her already."

"I was just asking if I could go to the skating rink with them," Kagami folded her arms. I thought Chloe was cool and hated Marinette. Turns out I was wrong. She's really changed these past months.

"If you're going, then I'm not going," Chloe huffed. Don't want to be around you!

"It's okay, Chloe," Alya grinned, then she turned to Kagami. "Sure you can come, but you would need a partner "

"Huh? What do you mean?" Kagami backed away.

"Marinette is partnered up with Adrien. I'm partnered up with Nino. And Chloe is with Sabrina. Where's your partner?" Alya explained.

"Why do we need partners?"

"Well, we wanted to be skating with partners. What's wrong with that?" Sabrina spoke.

"Nothing is wrong with it. Nothing at all." Kagami awkwardly laughed. Ugh! They're just trying to get me to not go. But don't worry, I'll find a partner anyways.

"Once you've got a partner, you can hang with us. Come on guys," Nino picked up his skates and started walking off, the others following.

Kagami's phone beeped again, and she got it out of her pocket.

Unknown - wow, they just reject you like that? Well, it's fine, Kagami. You can start now to ruin their lives. I've already got the perfect plan as well.

-

"You see how easy it was to get rid of her?" Nino laughed, picturing Kagami's face of what it would look like if she didn't find a partner.

"What?! But there she is," Marinette pointed at Kagami, who walked inside.

"But she doesn't have a partner," Chloe noticed as she laughed. "Guess no one wanted to go with her."

Kagami looked over at them, smiling, showing them her teeth. Then she turned and started walking the other way.

The others wore their skates and went out to skate. They could see Kagami doing the same thing too.

"Here, Marinette, hold my hand." Marinette looked behind her to see Adrien holding out his hand.

"Uh, sure." She put her hand on his. At the corner of her eyes, she saw Kagami grit her teeth, and turned away roughly in anger. Then she watched as Kagami skated away into some room.

Hmm, where was that she was going?

Kagami - ok, I'm in here. What do I do now?

Unknown - okay, you listen carefully. If you do it correctly, this might just go as planned...