H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:16:

Start from the beginning

"Yes." I grumbled. "I want her to be safe."

"Then I'll br right back ok?"

"Ok."

He got out of the car and I watched as he went inside the airport, then played around on my phone asI waited.

And waited, and waited.

I slouched, running my fingers through my hair and then looked at the time.

She had to coming out with him any minute.

Then I heard some sort of commotion and I scooted to the other side of the car, looking out the window towards the reporters.

They seperated, and out came Kenny holding onto Lauren's suitcase, with Lauren behind him, then Marc, her Mom, Angie, and Brian and Cameron who were making sure the reporters kept their distance.

So I liked them after all, but I didn't appriciate that they were the ones protecting my girlfriend.

I reached over for the door, opening it when she was a few steps away and she lifted up her head, smiling at me and lunged forward, throwing her arms around me into a tight, but a gentle hug.

I guess lovable is a better discription.

"Hi baby." I whispered in her ear, pulling her all the way in the car and Kenny shut the door.

"Hi." She whispered back with a laugh, then pulled away enough to kiss me.

I smiled, holding her hips in place so she wouldn't go anywhere, because I had been waiting a couple of weeks for this kiss.

"I'm glad you're back." I said as I pulled away.

"Me too. It's good to actually see you in person."

"Agreed." I smiled, kissing the tip of her nose. "I would have came and got you, but they wouldn't let me."

"It's ok. You came anyway. That's all that matters. If we would have been public longer it would have been a different story."

"Next time I'll come in there. I promise. I feel like sending him in there to get you is rude."

"It's ok. I understand. I'm not mad."

"Good." I smiled at her again, adjusting her on my lap and left my hands on her waist. "You're hair smells good."

"I took a nice warm shower this morning with good smelling shampoo." She giggled.

'And you're wearing my shirt."

"Honestly, if I would have known all those reporters were going to be there I wouldn't have, but I didn't know. Now I feel like it's going to be the main feature in next weeks newspaper."

"I'm sorry." I frowned, then kissed her cheek.

"It's ok. It's not your fault. I didn't mean it like that. But literally it was everywhere I went these past couple of weeks."

"I know what you mean." I sighed. "But we're together now, I was thinking you'd let me take you out on Monday."

"Sure, where?"

"Disneyland with my brother and sister, and dad, but you know what I mean." I smiled at her as she smiled at me.

"Mhm. I'd like that. It'd be fun."

"Good. Jazzy's excited to see you again."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she loves you. I think Jaxon has a little crush on you too."